Drunk Tom

Tom was lying on the couch one leg hanging off, and drinking Smirnoff. Edd was getting Matt ready for bed, and Tord was doing something in his room. Edd had told Tom he couldn't go to the bar alone, and Edd couldn't go with him. Edd had told Tom if he wanted to go he had to bring Tord. There was no way that was happening so he was stuck on the couch drinking, and watching cat videos on his phone. Edd had put Matt in bed and told Tom he was going to go to bed himself, reminding Tom to turn off the lights before going to bed.

About twenty minutes later Tord came out of his room only wearing boxers, and his hoodie. He hadn't expected anyone to be awake at this time, but when he saw Tom was awake he slightly blushed. Thankfully Tom was looking the other way, and Tord was able to go to the kitchen unnoticed. He stole one of Edd's colas, and opened it taking a long drink chugging half of it. Tom stood up to go to the bathroom and the world around him spun making him feel like he would be sick.

He stood still for a moment trying to steady himself a hand against the wall. That's when he saw Tord who was trying to walk back to his room unnoticed, but unluckily for him Tom saw him. Tord could tell Tom was drunk. The bottle of Smirnoff in Tom's hand and him looking dizzy kind of gave it away. Tom was a flirty drunk, and this had gotten him smacked, punched, and kicked many times over the years because of it.

Tord actually looked really hot in just his underwear. No wait he always looked really hot, but seeing the Norwegian in underwear that perfectly outlined his ass did something to Tom. Tom put a hand against the wall at the beginning of the hallway leaning against it and stopping Tord from going back to his room. "Hey sexy," Tom said smirking. All Tord wanted was to go back to his room and look through his hentai magazines. But now the blue hooded brit was in his way.

He hoped he could get Tom to just go to bed and not have to deal with him till tomorrow. Tord had taken care of drunk Tom many times before, and new that Tom was flirtatious and sometimes clingy when drunk. Tom had tried to get in Tord's pants to many times when drunk. One time Tom wouldn't go to bed unless Tord let him sleep in his room with him, and Tom spent the whole night clinging to Tord. Tord didn't mind, accept when he wanted to read hentai and he couldn't because of his house mate. "Come on let's get you in bed," Tord tried to move Tom in the direction of Tom's room, but Tom had different ideas of how the night would lay out.

"Or we could go to my room and play," Tom said wrapping his arms around Tord's waist still smirking. Tord decided to play along till he got Tom in his room and in bed. When they got to Tom's room Tord pinned Tom to the bed as though he was going to kiss him then tightly swaddled Tom in the blanket.

"Good night Thomas," Tord walked out turning off the light knowing Tom wouldn't be able to get out of the blankets on his own and would eventually fall asleep. Tom wasn't happy about being tricked and swaddled, but there wasn't much he could do about it and eventually gave up falling asleep.