five

Mel was off at work between uni classes, Violet was at daycare, and Harry was having meetings which meant that Bea got the whole day to herself. A break isn't something she's been familiar with in the last three years, ever since Violet was born. First she got pregnant and kicked out, then she had the baby, and then she had to get a job (which she quit six months ago because the manager was a proper asshole), and all of that has lead to her being the stay-at-home mom that she is. Bea wasn't one for leaving the house much, as it is, so when she realized how little groceries there are in the fridge and that she's been letting Mel use her car for the past month, she got a bit annoyed. Who wants to walk on a muggy July morning?

Her stomach growled once more before deciding that enough was enough, so she got on a wrap dress and some sandals to go to the shop two blocks away from her flat. The air was heavy and sticky as she stepped outside and barely anyone was out, because they could stay in the air-conditioning.

"Hi, sweetheart. I haven't seen you in a while," Mary, the shop owner said from behind the counter. "How far along are you now?"

Placing a hand on her bump, Bea said,"Eighteen weeks, feels like more, though."

"I remember those days."

Mary had known Bea since she moved to Hampstead three years ago. They met when Bea was eight months pregnant and Mary was the one to offer her advice and some old baby clothes. From that day on, Bea would always come to the shop and Mary was the second to know about the pregnancy, after Mel.

Bea looked through the aisle with the reusable bag on her arm, picking up little things as she went. Mary was ringing up all of the items when her eyes fell on the magazine Harry Styles' New Fling and a New Baby on the Way?. She grabbed the magazine off of the stand and the cover showed a picture of her and Harry together, she could barely even remember where they were. They stood in Hampstead Heath park and although Violet wasn't in the cover picture, she could assume that somewhere in the article they would mention her.

"Can you add this to the price, too?" she asked, not lifting her eyes from the cover.

"That's on the house dear," Mary said with a kind smile which Bea happily returned.

Bea was quick when walking home, it took her half of the time. When she got in, she didn't even bother to lock the door or put the groceries down, she just sat on the couch and opened the magazine.

Harry Styles, the Sign of the Times singer, was spotted out recently with a girl who appears to be pregnant. A source close to Styles said that he's been seeing the mystery girl for months now, and that girl goes by the name of Beatrice Wynters. Wynters seems to have another child at the age of two or three and they were all spotted at the Hampstead Heath park. The swell in her middle begs the question, is Harry Styles a soon-to-be dad?

Many fans have reacted, whether it be good or bad.

@stylesxharry: wtf is happening in the world? harry has a kid? he has a pregnant girlfriend? i don't understand.

@carolinababy: NOT HARRY TOO! HE WAS ONE OF THE ONLY PURE ONES!

@kiwi.kiwi.kiwi: she's having his baby and it's all of our business...

@harrystylesfan: @kiwi.kiwi.kiwi it's actually none of our business if she's having his baby

@wtf.harrystyles: she seems pretty. their babies would be cute

As she finished reading the article, all she could do was ask questions. How did they know her name? Who's the goddamn source? Does Harry know? If Harry knows, why the fuck didn't he call?