Meanwhile...

  "Stay still Emi!" Sting whined as he tried to go through Emiko's hair, looking for the bug that was draining her magic and turning her younger.

  "But it tickled!" Emiko cried as she kept trying to move. She already had Lucy and Yukino keeping her from running away due to how ticklish she was, however she kept moving her neck.

  "Found it!" Sting called out as he pulled the bug out of Emiko's hairline. 

  "Ow! That hurt!" Emiko cried as she was released and allowed to put her hands on her neck. Everyone examined the bug that was in Sting's hand.

  "What now?" Sting questioned as he looked at Jet, as did everyone else. He was currently drinking some water Levy had given him as he was tired from searching for everyone.

  "You need to crush it." Jet explained, making Sting nod his head. He clenched his fists tightly until everyone heard a crunch noise. He then opened his hand to reveal the bug crushed. Just then a light surrounded Emiko. 

  Emiko looked at her hands and arms until the light completely consumed her. Everyone looked away to avoid being blinded by the light. After a couple of more seconds, the light began to fade and Emiko was back to herself. She was smiling brightly and quickly pulled the bandage off her hand to reveal the burn mark was gone.

  "Yes! I'm back to full power!" Emiko cheered as she hugged Sting as he was closest person to her. 

  "Alright, we need to get to the castle quickly then, or else Daisuke could be in danger with how young he is getting, and the same for Etsuko, Yukichi, Akihito and Kaisai." Erza explained with a stern tone in her voice as she looked at everyone. Everyone nodded their heads and they were all about to start walking to the castle, however they stopped when a harsh wind went past the group.

  "What is with this wind?! I can sense a lot of magical power coming from it!" Gray exclaimed as he covered his eyes from the wind. The group stepped back and tried to stay close as the wind continued to get harsher and harsher.

  "Guys!" A voice shouted. The group looked up to see Naomi, Yuuji, Romeo, Wendy, Carla, Jinsune, Juvia and Kiyomi on a light grey cloud full of glitter.

  "Kiyomi! You're alright!" Yukino called out, making Kiyomi smile while waving her arm to the others.

  "Get on! We'll get to where we need to be faster this way!" Naomi called out as the group got closer to the ground. When they were close enough, everyone jumped up onto the cloud, which seemed to be protecting them from the breeze surrounding the cloud.

  "Mr Beast, if you go to Naomi, you can give her the directions." Kiyomi explained to the Beast, making him nod his head. He went up to Naomi and pointed in the direction they needed to go.

  "Alright, everyone, hold on tight!" Naomi called out. As the cloud began to move, Gajeel held onto his stomach tightly, as did Sting, Rogue and Emiko. The motion sickness got to them pretty bad. Lucy and Yukino started to rub Emiko's back, trying to sooth her pain. 

  "Hopefully we won't take too long." 

Meanwhile... 

  "You must be shaken up from Master Tsuyoi shouting." Hotaru spoke as he and Hakuoh walked down the corridor with only candles on the walls to light their way through the castle. Hakuoh looked up at Hotaru, who walked with his head held high. "He feels bad for shouting at you, I can tell, but you must understand Lady Akuma was the only person to ever show him love, and now she's gone, he has no one. He would give his own life for her to live if he could." Hotaru explained to the female as he turned his head to look back at Hakuoh.