Chapter 18: Meet with the Ex

Start from the beginning

"Don't lie to me Samantha, just tell me what did she said to you?" I asked her calmly as possible.

"I told you, it's n-nothing, stop annoying me by asking stupid questions!" she burst out suddenly as everyone started to stare at our direction.

"What the fuck you guys are watching?! Mind your own business." I glared at all of them and sighed heavily. I swear she will be the death of me.

"As you wish, but don't hesitate to tell me anything anytime." I caressed her cheek as her striking blue eyes met mine. Damn, I have to go from here, now!

I left her without saying anything and made my way towards the Gym. I really wanna know what Regina said to Samantha that it made her feel bad or something else.....

Samantha's POV

"I'm so sorry Sam!!!! I just don't why I said that, just please please please forgive me!!" Tyler whined for nth time now.

"How many times I have to say that it's okay?"

"Really?"he asked as I smiled"Realllyyyyy."

"Thank you so much." he side hugged me and I smiled at his silliness.

"Hey Ty!" I heard someone calling him as I saw Miles.
(A/N:-Remember him from chapter 7? He's Tyler's best friend)

"Coming Miles!, I have to go Sam, Bye!" he jogged towards his friend.

I have talked with Miles twice or something like that as he's in my History class, he's nice I mean he's cute and pretty much helpful.

I locked my locker and suddenly a girl came up to me, she was beautiful but the make up was really heavy, with a tight skirt and whatever she was wearing in the top, literally everything is seen, it was too revealing.

"Ahem." she clears her throat as I came back from my thoughts.

"Your Samantha right? I'm Regina, Regina Clark." she smiles sweetly and extended her hand, why am I feeling it's a fake smile?

"Uh yeah." I move my hand to her but she immediately pulled away and said,"I heard that your with my ex?"

"Um What?" I asked all confused, what is she talking about?

"Don't play dumb, Samantha." she narrowed her eyes at me.

"I'm telling the truth, I don't know what you're talking about." I shaked my head in denial.

"So why Alec is roaming around you?" she asked as I realized what she was talking about.

"You've got it all wrong, me and Alec, we're just friends nothing more." I said and it sounded so odd telling that he's my friend, I don't know why.

"Listen bitch, don't you ever cross your limits, Alec is mine and only mine, this whole fucking school knows so get that inside your head." I was dumbstruck, she just threatened me.

"I-" she suddenly cut me off by saying. "Oh hi baby." he fake smile returns.

I felt someone's arm around me and I instantly knew it was Alec, I became stiff and leaned back more, suddenly feeling it more comfortable.

I know he was shocked by my reaction, even I was.

"What the fuck do you want?" he asked through gritted teeth.

"Relax Alec, I was just talking with her, didn't knew she is your new slut." she smirks as I became more stiff, oh god! I just want it to end quickly!

"Don't you dare say that again, Regina. Now get the fuck away from here." he practically growled at her.

She smirks at me and turned on her heels. I sighed in relief.