Chapter 2

Tony's POV

Once I've entered our bathroom I stripped down my clothes then went in the shower. My mind was so filled with many thoughts.
"What does Steve want to talk about?",
"Was there something I did? But what?". After I finish my shower I quickly put on fresh new clothes then walk to the living room where Steve was waiting for me while reading a book.

Steve's POV

I saw a figure then I looked up from my book to see that it was my husband.
Ok, here goes nothing. I put my book down near the coffee table, he then jumps onto me and attacks me with kisses and a hug. "So, what do you want to talk about?" He asks me with a slight of nervousness. "Uhhhh... I've been thinking lately" "hmmm"
"baby doll, d-do..you ever...t-think...of a-adopting?" I asked him nervously.
He gave me a look, I quickly looked down avoiding making eye contact with him then I felt two fingers on my chin lifting my face up so we can both see each other. "Steve, I want to start a family as well b-but what if I become like my dad and ignore the kid like what my dad used to do?"
"Tony, don't worry, the kid will love you and I promise we'll do this together" I quickly answered him, he smiles at me and I kissed him. He broke the kiss and said "Together".

A/N: I dont own the picture i just found it on google im sorry if the story if shit really sorry but im trying.