IU: I heard about what happened to y/n.. I heard you hurt her.

Jungkook sigh and look down.

He got a flashback again of hurting her that day. And he felt his heart shattered when he remember her painful expression. She was looking at him in horror.

JUNGKOOK: Yes.. I hurt her because anger took over me. And I was so angry that time that I didn't think straight. Even though she was the one that pushed you.. I shouldn't done that t---

IU: Wai-what?? Did you just said she pushed me??

Jungkook nodded.

JUNGKOOK: That's what everybody thought.. That she's the one that hu--

IU: No... She didn't pushed me.

Jungkook was confuse and shock.

JUNGKOOK: W-what?? She didn't pushed you?? But.. They said that she--

Iu shook her head.

IU: No.. She didn't pushed me.. In fact, she's the one who was trying to protect me.. If she didn't came that day Yuri might killed me that time..

JUNGKOOK: Wait.. Yuri?? She did this to you??

IU: Yes..

JUNGKOOK: But.. Yuri said she saw y/n pushed you that day.

IU: That bitch.. She make up a story.. No wonder everyone was saying something rude to y/n.. Now I know why. I will teach that bitch a lesson..

Jungkook was so shock, guilty and anger at the same time.

He was shock because he thought y/n pushed her that time.. He was shock to know the truth from iu.

He was guilty because he hurted her.. And he said those harsh words to her. He even curse her that day. He was so guilty that he hurt her so much because he believed in rumors. He was such an idiot.

He was angry to himself because of what he did to her. He hurted her feelings not just her feelings but he hurt her physically. He wanted to hurt that girl. Yuri. Because she make up a story. But he was more angry to himself for being a fool. Because he believe in rumors so easily. He believe in rumors that made him hurt her.

That's what happened when you easily believe in rumors. Don't just believe in rumors so easily and don't take action without knowing the truth. Because in the end.... You will regret it if you find out that your thoughts were wrong. You will end up regretting it.. Like jungkook.

He really hate himself right now. He regret hurting her.

JUNGKOOK'S POV:

I ruffled my hair in frustration.

JUNGKOOK: Damn it! I am such a fool..

I said feeling angry to myself right now.

IU: You shouldn't just hurt her like that jungkook. You should know the truth first..

JUNGKOOK: God..... I'm so stupid! I am such a clueless jerk! I hate myself right now...

IU: Don't be Jungkook... I know you just couldn't control your anger that time.. And I'm sorry because I know I'm the reason why you done that to y/n.

JUNGKOOK: No it's not your fault noona.. It's mine.. Because I easily believe in stupid rumors....

I said as I sigh in frustrated. Your such a pabo jeon jungkook! You should know the truth first before you hurt her! You idiot!

JUNGKOOK: Noona.. Do you know where she is??

IU: No jungkook.. Why?

JUNGKOOK: I need to see her.. I need to talk to her.

IU: I don't know where she is.. Why don't you go to her house.

JUNGKOOK: Yes.. That's a grea--

Then I remember that I don't know where she live. Damn it!

I forgot.. Now I regret that I never walk her home once. She always ask me to walk her home but I never once did it. Pabo!

IU: What is it??

JUNGKOOK: Damn.. I don't know where she live noona..

IU: Ohh..

JUNGKOOK: Do you perhaps know where she lives?? Can you please tell me noona.??

I saw she was hesitating to tell me.

' I don't think jimin will like to see me. ' She thought.

JUNGKOOK: Noona please??

Noona sigh and nodded. I smile at her and she did the same.

JUNGKOOK: Thank you noona..

IU: You're welcome.

IU'S POV:

I'm doing this for y/n and jungkook because they are both my friends.

And I also want them to be happy.

I know jimin won't like to see me but I'm doing this for them..

And also..

I'm hoping that if I will bring jungkook to their house.. I will see jimin..

And I can talk to him..

I miss him so much.

Why did he suddenly change?

I love him so much but he just broke up with me. And I don't know why.

That's the reason why I'm always sad. The worst part is.. Whenever he saw me.. He will just walk past me without giving me a glance. Which made my heart shattered into pieces.

What have I done jimin?

I love you so much jimin. Please don't avoid me.

JUNGKOOK'S POV:

I need to see y/n.

I need to talk to her. I need to apologize to her.

******************************

JULY 21, 2018

I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER.

DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT.

HAVE A BLESS DAY EVERYONE. 😊😘😇