Chapter 2

Hey everyone, this is Chapter 2. Again nothing exciting just the basics to start with. This chaptr is dedicated to smileysongebob for making me an awesome cover. Enjoy :)

Helz :) xx

Sticking our heads out through both windows our blonde hairs blew gently in the cool wind. It felt good to be able to even open the windows without a drip of water sliding down your cheeks. It was about 2.00pm in Cyprus, the palm trees leant over the read like tall figures happiness, standing still in the sunlight. Tourists walked along with their giant Canon cameras, snapping away at this glorious country. To avoid them tropical flies biting our faces, Jenna and I popped our heads back into the hummer. Boy was this vehicle huge, well, for two of us it was!

Taking a look around this hummer seemed pretty impressive. There were about 12 seats all together, by now Jenna had lay herself down on about 4 and I was sat with my feet up on two seats. My tiny toes were painted bright red; a colour which I thought represented heat.

The seats were leather, creamy leather that made you feel cool; they were even more comfortable than the plane seats. When you sat down you felt like you were sitting on a pile of feathers, my back was moulded into place with the seat. The floor was carpet but it was so relaxing for your feet. There was a sunroof which you could look out at the rays of sunlight and the shadows of the palm trees.

Beams of colourful lights were flashing on and off inside the vehicle, like an explosion of a rainbow. The television was on and playing some sort of foreign program that neither me nor Jenna understood very well. The stereo was beating with hot tunes that we were dancing too and we had complimentary drinks. The driver was very nice, but luckily he couldn’t hear a word we were saying because we were really loud.

“Don’t you just love this Drew? I couldn’t imagine being in a better place with anyone better than you” said Jenna, slurping down her glass of rose.

“Oh yes I love this, I never knew everything was going to be as luxurious as this, my mum must have ordered us this hummer” I said.

Just seeing the smile on Jenna’s face put a smile on my face, after everything she’d been through in her past. Her smile just warmed your heart; she was such a touching person. Her teeth were perfect; wearing braces for three years must have pulled off. They glistened with shine whenever she was in the light. Her skin was so vibrant and soft. It was spotless, literally.

We were rather similar really. We both had blonde hair and hazel eyes, we were both about the same height and size, we both hated custard and we both loved music & perfume. Then our favourite song came on the stereo. We both held each others hand and pushed our arms into the air, dancing away wildly to the music. We popped our bodies out through the sunroof, waving at passers going by that were looking at us strangely and not very amused.

The things we did. Our hairs got into a tangle with the wind as we giggled away like little girls. Although we were eighteen, we still owned friendship bracelets, she had one with Drew printed and I had one with Jenna printed. We smiled at each other as we sat back down laughing on the seats. Slowly our eyes began drooping and we fell asleep.

Opening my eyes, I looked to the side expecting Jenna to be sitting there but instead she had fallen to the floor of the vehicle in her sleep, bless her. How on earth did we manage to fall asleep with that loud music blaring, we must have been so tired. The driver then informed us that we were going to be arriving at the hotel in about 10 minutes.

In the mean time, I and Jenna were on our phones, and I sat in silence as Jenna was talking on the phone. Or should I say arguing, I was pretty sure that it was her boyfriend that she was speaking to. I’d never seen her so upset in front of me before; she was supposed to be so happy on this holiday. After all the shouting, tears ran down her face and she gave up by clicking ‘End Call’. It indeed was her boyfriend.

“He thinks that I care more about him than what I do about you, but the truth is I love you both equally. He is really getting on my nerves now; I don’t want him ruining my first holiday with my best friend.” Jenna cried.

“Don’t worry” I said. “He’ll call back apologising for what he said later, but I’m just telling you now that I’ll always be here for you ok Jenna, no matter what happens.” And with that settled, she flung her arms around my neck as she placed her head on my smooth shoulder. She then fell asleep for the last 5 minutes of the journey.

With the car slowing down, we figured that we had finally arrived at the hotel. Waking Jenna up, she opened her eyes, smiled at me and got up out of the hummer. Following her, I stepped out into what felt like a sauna of an atmosphere. But the place just felt so good to be in, I felt so chilled and relaxed.

Looking up at the hotel, it was huge. It was too big for my tiny eyes to take in, but it was absolutely beautiful. I don’t know if you could like a building so much, but this was the most gorgeous building I had ever seen. The paining work was finished to the T and the detail that had been put into it was unbelievable. After all of the overwhelming, we walked inside through the glass doors that were held open by hotel workers.

Taking off our sandals, the floor felt so cold but refreshing on our feet after feeling like we were walking on hot coal outside. It was pebble, shiny pebble where you could see the reflection of your face if you looked down to the ground. Everything was just so precious and delicate, which seemed to made mostly out of glass and pine.

There was plenty of room to sit on giant sofas and it was packed with people from Cyprus. I loved the way that there was no care in the world, some people would just stroll around the hotel in their bikini. There was a jazz band playing in the distance on a small stage, they were very entertaining and the music was very relaxing as a background noise which seemed to break away any awkwardness.

Children were running around happily, their faces beaming with smiles and you could hear their laughter echo in the background. I found Jenna’s jaw on the floor; she just couldn’t believe how fantastic everything was here. We made our way to the reception to collect our keys, and were seen to in a flash.

“Good afternoon ladies, you will be staying in one of our master suites, room 301 on the 6th floor, if you have any queries just contact room service on your personal phone, ask one of our bell boys or just pop down to reception quickly and we will sort it out in no time. I hope you enjoy your stay” said the receptionist. Her name was Carani I think, that’s what I could make out from her name badge.

We handed our suitcases to a worker who then led us past a giant glistening chandelier to the elevator. Walking with linked arms, me and Jenna made our way into the elevator, ready to go and see our new room.            

P.S Feel free to comment and leave feedback, vote/fan etc.