I was about to say something but the teacher came in.

TEACHER: Alright.. You both can go home now.. Don't you dare do it again or else I will talk to the principal about this.. OK.. You may go now.

I grab my things. As I look to my right taehyung wasn't there anymore. He already left.

I sigh.

I just wanted to talk to him and try to fix our fights. I don't want to loose a friend like taehyung.

He's been my friend for so long. And he's like a brother to me. But now he don't want to be friends with me anymore.. I guess I should just give him some space.

I started to walk outside the room and walk towards my class studio. It's still 4 p.m it means I still have a practice.

Since taehyung is not my friend anymore I guess he won't be there in the dance contest to support me. Now I lost a friend because of that bitch.

TIME SKIP

5:00 P.M

Taehyung didn't come to dance class and I also notice that jimin and yoongi wasn't there.

Aish! Why would I look for that bastard?

I walk in the hallway towards my locker but I stop in my tracks as I look at in front of me.

It's the first time that she's not here. She's not here waiting for me while leaning against my locker. I..... I just got used to it.

I got used to it that she will always walk home with me. And wait for me until my dance practice.

Aish! Stop thinking about that girl jeon jungkook! You should be happy that she's not here with you, right?

I started to walk away. I'm okay walking home alone.. It's not like anything bad might happen to me while walking alone. It's not like someone gonna kidnapped me or rape me. Duh~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I finally arrived at my house. I walk inside and I saw my mom seating on the couch in the living room.

I walk towards her and I saw something in her hands like a paper or a picture and I saw her staring at it. I wlak a little close then I realized that it's was our family picture. In that picture we still have dad and jinhee.

JUNGKOOK: Mom?

My mom turn to look at me and smile. Then she gesture me to seat next to her. I sat next to her and stare at our family picture.

JUNGKOOK: Why are you staring at our picture mom?

MRS. JEON: *sigh* Nothing.... I just.. Missed them.. I wish they are still here.

I could sense some sadness in her voice.

MRS. JEON: Look at you dad... You got his features jungkook.... And you're sister.. She's so beautiful.

JUNGKOOK: Yeah...just like you mom.

My mom chuckled and I smile at her. Then she stare at the photo again. I sigh.

JUNGKOOK: It's so unfair mom that we didn't get the justice for my sisters death.

MRS. JEON: It was all an accident jungkook.

I look at my mom confuse.. Then she notice my gaze and look at me.

MRS. JEON: What?

JUNGKOOK: It was an accident?? I-i thought they said someone pushed her.

My mom sigh and stare at the picture again.

MRS. JEON: Just like what I said you the other day jungkook.. Don't believe in rumors because half of rumors are fake. Just like what those people said.

JUNGKOOK: What are you talking about mom?? Please explain it to me..

My mom stare at me.

MRS. JEON: There was no one pushed you sister that day.... It was all an accident. Yes, someone was following your sister because that person was trying to stop her from running. When she was running in the highway she didn't notice that there is a car running in the highway with it's full speed. And it hit you sister....

JUNGKOOK: S-so it means..

MRS. JEON: It was all a misunderstanding.. It was an accident.. And there was no one who did it on purpose... *sigh* That's why I'm saying to you jungkook....

My mom said staring into my eyes while caressing my cheeks.

MRS. JEON: Don't believe in rumors... Don't just trust to a persons words. Because we don't know what is the truth.. Just like what happened to me when your sister died. Some people were saying that someone did it on purpose that's why I was so angry... But then base on the police investigation.. It was an accident.. No one pushed her. And I realize that... We can't just trust easily to a persons words.. Because we don't know if that person is lying or not.

My mom continue while I remember what I did to jimin and y/n. I revenge to them without knowing the truth. I'm such a pabo! Clueless jerk!

All this time all my thoughts about my sister's death were not true! It was all just a rumors! It was all just a misunderstanding!

God! What have I done?!

I hurt them both because I thought jimin is the reason of my sisters death. But I was wrong.. I hurt them especially y/n.

I hurt her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

JULY 21, 2018

HOPE YOU LIKW THIS CHAPTER.

DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT. DONT FORGET TO FOLLOW ME. 😊

HAVE A BLESS DAY EVERYONE. 😘😊😇😇