house of lunatics 6

Start from the beginning

I found a group of girls in the room. I walked in as I stared at their faces, their beautiful, beautiful faces. Are they human beings? I asked myself.

Sure, they are human beings. They must be his slaves. They are beautiful. More beautiful than me. I was nothing compared to them, but somehow they have a sad appearance.

"Irene dear, you are more beautiful in person, you definitely are thirsty or hungry?" Said the woman who greeted me earlier. She was a bit old, perhaps in her forties. As soon as she finished her sentence, she pointed to one of the girls, saying, "Lita, bring her some cold juice."

A red-haired girl ran out, when she passed me, I noticed a bite mark on her long, slender neck. I swallowed my saliva in panic, then said trying to hide my tension, "I'm fine, thanks, I don't need anything." I saw her eyes staring at the pot in my hand so I hugged it tightly. She said, "What is this thing you're carrying? Give me that; I will keep it for you."

I said with a frown, "This is the remains of my mother, and none of you will touch it." She said with a cold smile, "Okay, as you wish, dear." The red-haired girl returned carrying a tray with a glass of juice and a piece of candy.

I didn't know what kind of dessert it was. It was black, not like the ones we used to make on the farm with fruit and sugar. "This is called chocolate; you should try it," said the old woman. In fact, I wasn't listening to her nor interested in candy. I couldn't help but stare at that beautiful young woman's neck and to the effect of those terrible fangs.

The woman shocked me, "Irene, are you okay? Come on with me; you should rest." I said quickly, "I'm fine; what's going on here? Are you all human?" The oldest woman said, "Yes, dear, do not be afraid; we are all women just like you. I'm Lukaria, by the way... I'm here to help you. I will help you understand this life and the system here. Oh God, look at yourself. You are in a measurable state. I will work hard to get out of you a beautiful, beautiful young lady." She was looking at me as if she was looking at a piece of shit. I said frowning, "What do you mean? What system are you talking about?"

I The red-haired girl grabbed a lock of my hair while another grabbed my hand and took a look at my nails. While the oldest woman, Lukaria, said:

"You are not that bad. You are beautiful. You need hair care and nail trimming. Oh, and don't forget waxing, then moisturized and skin care. When I finish with you, you will be as soft as cotton and cute as a butterfly."

Why do I feel like I am in a lunatic's house? I said after taking a quick look at their crazy faces:

"Why? Why are you going to do all this to me?"

Lukaria answered:

"Don't you want to be beautiful and educated?"

Before she could continue, the red-haired Lita interrupted her, saying sarcastically:

"Beautiful and educated, please?? (She laughed) Master will not want her if she looks filthy and in such a miserable appearance."

Lukaria yelled at Lita then asked her to leave. She wants to prepare me for her master? Lukaria grabbed my arm, saying:

"Forget what she said and come with me; let me take you on a tour inside the house. I will tell you everything; I will answer all your questions but do not ask me about the master... I know you are a simple girl from a farm; teaching you will be difficult. But I will do my best."