Each one was an expensive looking tuxedo that probably cost way more than my monthly allowance. Their design were all extremely fashionable and made from the best materials. I brought my hand to the sleeve of one, feeling the softness of the material that I didn't even know the name of.

"Woohoo," Zaksus whistled as he approached the largest tuxedo that was his size. With great excitement, he took of his blazer and started unbuttoning his shirt before he carefully put on the expensive dress shirt and jacket of the suit.

"You're excited," Loyd chuckled as he picked the one on the far left. Then, he started undressing as well in order to change into the tuxedo.

I was left with the tuxedo in the very center. I actually quite like the design of it. Instead of a white dress shirt like the other two, it came with one that is black. It would appear that the main color scheme of this outfit was black since everything was black, from the suit jacket, pants, and even to the dress shoes. 

With a sigh, I took off my blazer and started unbuttoning the white shirt I wore underneath it. Then, I dressed myself in the black dress shirt and put on the suit jacket over it. There were no buttons for this suit jacket, which actually went perfectly with the overall design of the outfit. Once I had put on everything except the tie, I approached the mirror to take in how I looked. To my surprise, it was extremely good-looking on me. The tuxedo fitted perfectly on me and emphasized the outlines of my body with its slim fit. 

"Ready?" Loyd asked. The design on his tuxedo was more standard with the white dress shirt and black suit jacket. However, it matched with his character quite well and fitted him perfectly,

"There's also perfume and gel over here!" Zaksus pointed out after he spent some time exploring the dressing room and ultimately discovering those items on top of a drawer.

He then chose one of the many perfumes and applied some. On his face was a content countenance as he expressed his approval on the smell. Looking at him, I also realized that since he was the tallest out of the three of us, his style was actually quite cool to look at. The suit jacket on his tuxedo was also somewhat different from ours with it being extremely long, almost like a long coat since it reached down to his legs. However, he seemed to like it quite a bit due to the fact that he was in a hyped up mood at the moment.

"You guys need to put some of these on," he said, bringing over to us different bottles of the perfume.

On a single glance, I could tell that these perfume were probably just as expensive as these tuxedos. The bottle the perfume was contained in was extremely small and the design of which all appeared extremely luxurious and fashionable. Simply put, these were meant for wealthy people and wealthy people only.

Due to Zaksus's insistence, both Loyd and I chose a different bottle of perfume and sprayed some onto our bodies. To be honest, the scent was extremely pleasant to the nose. It's kinda hard to describe what the scent was, but it was something that wouldn't draw the disdain of people in a sealed off room. The scent itself wasn't very strong with the smell being extremely faint almost as if it's there one second and gone the next. However, once you do catch the smell, you would want to seek out the scent once again.

"Since we're all done here," Loyd said after we had finished dressing and folded our school uniforms before placing them in the cabinets that lined the dressing room, "let's wait outside for the girls."

"Oh I'm excited to see what they're wearing," Zaksus said with great enthusiasm and fervor as we exited the dressing room.

Outside, the theater club president was no where to be found. He probably had returned to the ballroom to direct the party. It also appeared as if the girls weren't done dressing since there were some noises coming from their dressing room. Included in these noises were voices of other females.

"What're they up to?" Zaksus asked as he placed his hands in the pockets of his dress pants.  

"Probably a stylist," Loyd explained the voice. "Girls do need their hair and makeup done."

"Really they have a stylist?!" Zaksus appeared even more excited now.

It took around thirty minutes for the two girls to exit their dressing room, but the first to leave was the two female stylists. Then, when my two classmates emerged from the dressing room and into the hall, my eyes widened and my jaws dropped in awe.

Muria and Irina stood there, both dressed in different style dresses, and avoided making eye contact with us out of embarrassment. Both had a faint blush on their faces and seemed uncomfortable with what they were wearing although it wasn't as big of a deal for Irina, who had probably worn something similar before.

Muria's long hair was done in a manner that involved a few strands of her hair being tied into a small ponytail with the majority of it flowing down her back as usual. In addition to that, the light makeup applied to her face, including the eyeliner and lipstick, only served to compliment her natural beauty. Further down, the black evening dress she wore was a low cut one with a built-in collar type design where instead of straps. From where her breasts were, the dress split into two pieces of fabric moving up before meeting behind her neck. Because of this design, Muria's breasts were covered only on the side and the frontal area was opened to expose her cleavage. This evening dress thus mainly emphasized her bust and the slimness of her waists.

She remained silent as she avoided eye contact with us by turning her face away and pointed towards the floor. Her face was extremely red from the embarrassment that had stemmed from having to wear such a seductive outfit. However, it was because of this shyness and troubled countenance on her face that made it even more erotic.

"S-stop staring," she said as her eyes darted over to meet mine before escaping once again. Her voice was mixed with the cute noise of her shy breathing and when that was combined with that shy look in her eyes, it really made my heart race.

"Don't worry, Muria," Irina comforted her companion by placing both her hands on Muria's naked shoulders. "You look great." Her voice was also mixed with embarrassment, but not as much as Muria. She wasn't quite as affected by her evening dress, but that was probably because she was used to wearing such outfits and her's not being as exposing as that of Muria's.

Irina's hair could be described as a ponytail, but it was why more complicated than that. Her bangs were left untouched by the stylists, but they did add in a double braid going across her crown with the rest of her long hair twisted and pinned so that it formed a single ponytail. The makeup on her face also served to emphasize her beauty that was in a way different from that of Muria's with Irina's beauty being a more friendly whereas Muria's was a more conserved. Her evening dress was primarily a light orange similar to the color of her hair. It's design was also one that was drastically different from that of Muria's, being more conservative but also with  a low cut, but not one that's as drastic as Muria's. However, her evening dress also emphasized teh outline of her beautiful body.

"Alevian," Irina said as she glared at me. 

"Huh?" I was snapped out of that mysterious world that my conscious had escaped to while my eyes surveyed their outfits. 

"S-stop staring," she said with a slight blush on her face. She pressed her body closer against Muria's with her back slightly turned in order to shield the front from me. However, this made it so that the two's faces were extremely close to the others.

I panicked and looked around, checking to see if I was really the one staring. Then, I noticed that both Loyd and Zaksus had averted their gaze and was looking at the ceiling. They seemed to be somewhat sorry for not telling me, but that didn't matter when they acted as if they didn't know anything.

Then with a sigh, I raised my head and looked at Muria and Irina in order to apologize. However, my eyes were met by a beautiful picture that made me lose myself once again. Irina had pressed her body closer to Muria's while she kept both her hands on Muria's shoulders. Both their faces were red as they stared at the floor from embarrassment, and I could hear their shy and embarrassed breathing that was deeper than usual.

Author's Note:

So as I finished writing, I realized that this entire chapter was just describing their clothes. Um... votes and comments please?