Freedom from Fire

Shoto POV

I looked out my window watching my surroundings whip by me. I lean away from the window
and ask my chauffeur.
"Are we there yet"

°
°
°
I step out of the cab as the driver runs over to open my door.
I put it in my hand signaling to him that I had it under control.
He nodded confused and went back to park the car. As I made my way towards the entrance to the lab. As soon as they see me and recognize who I am they open the doors to let me in. This always is the case, seeing two who I am the son of. As I walk through the hallway down to the room that holds captive the creature I am here to see, I let out a smirk knowing that that's all about to change.

The sliding door open in front of me a
10ft by 10ft glass box and a blurry black shape Within. As I
walked closer the image became more defined and the creature that attacked me beforehand kneel down in front of his see-through prison.

I looked at my left hand and shoulder perfectly intact. As a small Ice Crystal formed in the palm of my hand I looked over to my right. Where the mangled Up poor excuse for a shoulder was, and where my right hand should be. The rest of my arm had to be amputated. The creature had removed the shoulder leaving my arm dangling by just a few pieces of muscle.

I smiled a genuinely happy/sad smile
for the first time in ages. When I first woke up from the attack everyone thought I would be devastated from losing an arm but it was quite the opposite. For my right arm was not the only thing I lost that day.

Memories of the terrors that I have lived through flashed through my mind as I knew my head before the creature and say two words that I have not said in a while.

"THANK YOU!"
°
°
°
For his power is gone
And my devil side has vanished.

I open up my tearful eyes expecting the creature to still be 5 feet away and it's statue like trance. But it it was directly on the other side of the glass staring at me with now Lively eyes. The staring contest only lasted for a moment or two before it begin to violently lurch as if it were regurgitating something.
And I soon found out what that something was when about a gallon of blood shot out of its mouth and onto the glass in front of me, causing me to LEAP backwards in fear and let out a shriek. It then lifted up it's hand and begin to draw the symbol for you're welcome in the blood.
I stood up a little too far almost falling back over. I bowed down and then ran out of the containment room not knowing how to respond to what I just witnessed.

°
°
°
°
°
Bakugo POV
"SHIT! SHIT! SHIT!"
It had been about 2 weeks since who was put in the holding cell, and the whole time he had just been sitting there staring off into space doing nothing. I ran through the Laboratory leaving curse words floating in mid-air. Only stop when I came across the room I was looking for several heavily-armed scientists stood in front of the door with dark Expressions on their face.
"Are you ready?"
One of the men asked me. I nodded my head still trying to catch my breath from running the entire way.

The door slid open this time there was a little bit of drag as if the door itself didn't want us to go in. Which we intern completely ignored proceeding into the room. I expected to see a perfectly intact box with him sitting inside But what we saw was the large glass box, with an oval shaped hole melted into the three foot thick glass. Parts of the glass still glowing from the intense Heat that it was put under. And of course Deku was nowhere to be found.

The rest of the scientists swept the room as I stood in front of the whole, explosions at the ready. But after a few minutes of searching the scientists had turned out empty-handed. And that is where I came in. By this time the melted glass was 'mostly' cool allowing me to step over and in two deku's cage. A few of the scientists wanted to come in with me although I advise them not to they ignored me and followed.

I was looking at part of the glass that was blood-stained with the words you're welcome drawn in it. When a sudden thought came across my mind. This is Deku always analyzing quirks, knowing everything about them he's brilliant.
This is a trap!
FUCK!!!
And that's when my heart began to race I pivoted on my heel and turned around to yell to the scientists to get out but it was too late far too late.

Deku appeared in front of one of the three scientists in the cage and jammed both his hands right through his torso. Then him in ripped him in half causing blood and guts to fly throughout the cage covering
all of us in Gore.

The second scientist attempted to run past him to escape through the hole. Unfortunately his hands were now free from the mangled up corpse. Letting him jump at the fleeing scientist and slice his stomach open with his blood caked talons. Allowing me and the third scientist escaped unharmed along with the other more intelligent ones that stayed out of the cage. I looked back just in time to see Deku take a byte out of one of the Corpses.

We ran through the Halls hearing the sound of hellish claws clashing onto the fancy tile flooring. The scientists and Deku from through the lab trying to get to the main exit which had a large gate that would prevent him from escaping and killing us.

Deku went from running on two legs to running on the ceiling and at one point running on all fours to chase us. Thankfully he never was able to gain any ground as we ran. But with the exit in sight we sprinted tords the door. I grabbed the handle and slammed it shut not seeing him chasing us from the other side.
"We must have...lost him"
I panted out and it in and exhausted voice.
I stood up straight with an angry scowl on my face and marched over to one of the head scientist that had a company us, to scold him on their lack of security. When he began to scream and violently thrusted his head back looking up at the sky. As three large bloody holes appeared in his chest with excessive amount of blood gushing from the wounds. A grinning deck you slowly materialized behind him then ripped his heart out tossing it up into the air and snapping his powerful jaws around the still beating Oregon.

He grinned as a set of powerful dark red devil like wings emerged from his back. He jumped over and grab the scientist. Then he thrusted them down with great force sending him into the sky and off into the city
The outline of the two struggling bad in mid-air before he ripped a chunk of Flesh from him then dropped him from several miles up in the sky.
Giving off one last Screech.

Hellow everybody I need you to give me ideas for about 6 or more mediocre level quirks.

NO MORE