Some people are idiots

I stared at him "mom"I mumbled in my corrupted voice. Tears Spilled Out of My Eyes and ran down my cheeks. I slumped to my knees falling forward into his arms, and began sobbing uncontrollably.
°
°
°
°
A few hours later the sun was up and Glasses was was talking to kacchan in a serious manner. I did not hear much of their conversation but it went along the lines of something like this. I was sitting in the corner of the spare classroom that we were in.

"Bakugo I completely respect your need to help your friend, but this is downright dangerous."

"Ass if I asked for your opinion four eyes."

"Bakugo please you are putting all of us in unnecessary Danger"

" Katsuki Bakugo
Please report to the principal's office immediately. "

Then kacchan grunted angrily in Glasses general direction then both left after making sure I was back in
my cage secure.

A few moments later some of the other students walked in. The first was MR.ZAPPERS followed by Red Rock, the pink girl and last was a floating school uniform.

The one with the red hair spoke up first.
"Hey guys do you really think this is a good idea. I mean bakugou told us not to come in here and get was dangerous."

"Oh come on Kira, this guy looks cool and bakugou is not here right now." "Look he's in his cage nothing bad can happen"
She said dancing around my cage

I ignored them laying down in the position that a dog would lay in my head resting between my hands.

The boy with the red hair did not protest what he did not join in, instead he stayed against the wall as far away as possible. With a concerned look on his face. However the other students did not seem to realize the potential Danger.

The boy with the yellow hair and black lightning bolt squatted down next to me on the other side of the bars.

"Hey Sero take a picture"
He said with a dorky smile as the invisible and pink a girl joined in the photo. Doing all sorts of cute poses.
The boy with the red hair looked like he was about to speak up when something inside me suddenly snapped...

I flung my and through
the bars at inhuman speed and grab the hold of the first thing I reached. Which happened to be the invisible girls leg. And before she had time to react I pulled her leg through the bar causing her to fall over. And then I sunk my Sharp fangs into her flesh and began violently flashing my head back and forth, to rip her leg off.

Bakugo POV

I angrily cursed to myself all the way to the office. Then when I reached my destination I gently kicked open the door.

I scan the room to see who was there. All might, Miss midnight, principal Nezu, and are crappie homeroom teacher along a few others. Including an unknown man who looked familiar.

The man sat at a large steel desk wearing shackles that were fastened to it. He also wore a prison jumpsuit. Giving me enough docs to connect.

"OI,,,YOUR ONE OF THEM SHITTY VILLAINS"

The man looked pleased that she had gotten me really riled up. The Pro Heroes stood around him preventing him from escaping.

"Young Bakugo, the man before you... apparently he knows why your friend is in this...condition."

Bakugou looked up at all night to see him not wearing his signature smile to be honest, this kind of scared him. Not that he would ever admit it.
The man in the prison uniform begin to speak in a hoarse voice.

" Was That guy your friend"
he murmurs. I nod. A villainous smile across his face.

"Well since you got me...
I will tell you all I know about his situation. First of all it's not reversible. Meaning that's his new look."

"My boss, or whoever the top boss is has been working on some kind of project for the last few years. And what you saw I'm guessing was the final version."

"Anyways, he's creating
these things. These huge mashups of hundreds of quirks.And I'm guessing your buddy was quirkless."

He said almost as if you was making fun of me. I snarl back at him
"WHAT ABOUT IT"
He smirks back at me.

"It just makes a lot of sense now, he was just such a perfect Target because he is Quirkless."

"And because he is quirkless, his brain is not wired to hold any specific quirk... or any number of quirks"

"Do you know how much a
quirkless person starting bid is? A shit ton. Like I'm  talking about unreasonable amounts of money. Heck you could buy several mansions with that much cash."

All of the pro Heroes are taken back. As he goes on to further mess with my mind.

"Rumor Has It that top boss put part of his quirk into the kid."
And before I even had a moment to process what he just said she began saying something that broke my heart.

"But you know what the funny thing is,... in order for them to transform they have to be... tortured."

"It's necessary for the transformation. Either it mean physical or mental. The more torture the quicker they transform on average it takes them a month. And your friends transformed ,in what 3 days."

"But here's the funny part, we never tortured him."
°
°
°
°
°
That sentence had more impact on me then anything I had ever heard.
°
°
°
°
°
"So he must have been before we caught him"