A Gory Meal

Bang ...
                       Bang ...
                                                 Bang ...

My eyelids slowly open and sound
Of someone sobs fill the room.
The fuzzy image clears to
reveal a person waring what looks
to be a tattered, bloody version of my school uniform...but one of the sleeves was missing.
I sit up on the couchto rub my eyes; causing it to creek. Their was a sharp gasp and the kid turned around, letting me get a good look at his face. It was one of the assholes from my school.

Car... No. Charl... No. Cabbiv... NO
What the heck why can't I remember his name!

It doesn't matter what
his name is
HE IS FOOD!!!
EAT THE FOOD!!!!

Wait his arm is missing...no
Now that I think about I-i-it matches.
I ate his arm...and it was good.
and I want more

I ran my tung over my lip to find that that it was starting to split like a reptiles tung. Then I let a low
Grrrawll
Causing him to turn around in panic, his face was shrouded with fear and pain. He had clearly then beaten up by the villains that kidnapped him as as well.
"S-STAY AWAY FROM ME"

At this point he was frantic he turned around and started pounding on the door even harder than he was before, his hand started to blister open and fresh blood-splattered on the door.
He wasn't scared of me was he? I got my answer soon enough when he pleading to me by my name
"Izuku"
I was so intrigued by the panicking boy I didn't even realize I was moving on my own. Walking towards him in a creepy staggering Manor. My arms swang left to right. Until I reached him, stopping to look down at him. He was now Frozen in total Terror, pressed flat up against the wall sitting on the floor. Tears started to run frum his eyes. ~"p-please"~

Was the last thing he managed to get out before I stabbed him with my claw like fingers in his good arms shoulder causing him to scream out in pain. Then spinning around in a 180 throwing him across the room. My talons slicing through his flesh cutting his shoulder open diagonally. While his still conscious body flew through the air and the wall causing a large splatter mark to form.

Then I Stumble over to my Feast with hungry dead eyes. And sink my teeth into his stomach ripping out his intestines, all will still alive. His screams of agony Roar throughout the room as the snapping and twisting sounds of his liver and rib cage. I know now that this means I will never become a hero.

I here chuckling from outside the room as I maneuver my way through the now dead bodes guts. And then I start to feast if I wasn't like this,...the sounds of the flesh tearing and crunching in my jaws would be nauseating.

But the taste, the sound, the feeling, h
the adrenaline of the kill
was addictive and I needed more. This was different from when I was fed the arm.

And that was enough
to tip my sanity.

I will never be a hero now

HHHM-HM-HM-HM-HM
HAA-HAAA -HHAAAAAAAAA

💥Bakugo POV💥

"Young bakugo I understand that you are still upset about your friend, we are doing everything and our power to find him. But the best thing for you to do now is to focus on your hero training."

"Psst-NO THE BEST THING I CAN BE DOING IS GETTING OUR SORRY ASS'S OUT THEIR AND HELP LOOK FOR HIM!!!"

"Listen I know you think it's your fault what it's not, it was an accident."

I looked at the two teacher with the glare of death,
"not my fault"
Now I was starting to tear up.
"THIS IS ALL MY FALT"
"IF-IF ONLY I HADNT-NGGAAA"
"FUCK YOU"
I say before storming off down the hall. Heading toward the bus I couldn't believe it. The school was doing nothing, well we are doing something I guess, but is it useful no of course it's fucking not. We're going out to Forest to "train".

705

Yeah I know this isn't Tokyo Ghoul level Gore but whatever.