What have I been eating

The single light turned on signaling it was morning. A few seconds
later the handyman which is what I called him came in holding a briefcase... For some reason an aroma came from it.
Like a dog I immediately got up on all fours and ran over to him.
I guess this scared him for he jumped backwards screaming.

He threw the briefcase to the other side of the room breaking open feeling its contents all over.
But what was in it. I was not mentally prepared for.
°
°
°
°
A arm... a human arm...severed from the shoulder.

But thats not what scared me...
the dark aura that had surrounded
the other meats that
I ate was ...on ...this.

I immediately
knew what this meant. All that other meat had been human meat. I couldn't help but tear up. The handyman let out an evil chuckle before leaving.
Even though it was on the other side of the room, the smell was so strong and so good. I couldn't stop myself from standing upright on my terrifying long limbs and walking zombie like over to the arm.

GORE WARNING
Obviously

"'Crunch"'
Tendons and little bones snapped under the weight of my
overpowered Jaws. Then when I got to the wrist the veins became entangled clean my teeth, and the muscle fibers begin pop snap as I pull them apart with my fangs. If it doesn't taste so good...
I would have thrown up.

This meat was surprisingly more fresh than the other.
I guess I didn't realize how hungry I was because by the time I was done only thing that remained and I mean, only thing...I licked up the blood...

Was the Humerus,Radius and I think I swallowed the Ulna

I fell back on to my "bed" starin up at the ceiling, chuckling with a hint of insanity.

"I guess I can only eat people now", "huh."   *sniff*
Then I rolled over crying myself to sleep.