Why am I acting so Weird?

Wonwoo POV

Mingyu is kissing me and it feels so good.

His lips were pushed up against mine and it was super soft. I closed my eyes and really got into it, i couldn't seem to open my eyes again. His arms wrapped around me and pulled me closer to him. i had no idea this was what i was wanting to do with him, and i feel no regret when doing so.

I slowly raised my arms and hugged him too, gripping his shirt tightly as we deepened the kiss even more. Then Mingyu let go of the kiss and went trailing down my chin down to my neck, i felt so good and i couldn't contain myself until the wheel started to move again.

i tapped his back and he let go and looked at me with these dreamy eyes. He looked at my lips again and was going to go for another one but i stopped him and pushed him a little away.

He looked at me with such a sad face, it was getting to me too much. "Stop with that face. don't worry."

"Don't worry about what."

"You know what I'm talking about."

"No i have no idea." He said acting dumb.

"I like you too, and i enjoyed that kiss a lot." I said in a low voice.

Mingyu had a huge smile the whole time we were sitting in the seat together. We even ended up cuddling each other at one point. We got out the Ferris wheel and i looked down at my phone and saw the time and panicked.

"Hey Mingyu it is 12 midnight. Didn't we come here to go to the Onsen. But now we are too late." i said

"Oh i forgot to tell you." he said realizing something.

"What is it."

"The Onsen doesn't close until 9 am."

"What for real, so we can still go?" i asked

"Yeah" he said with a smile.

"Then what are we waiting for, hurry up hurry up." I said jumping up and down pulling him along.

"Wow look who looks so happy after that make out session."

I blushed and looked at him with a grumpy look, "That's not why i am happy."

"yeah ok." he said, which just made me even more flustered.

~~~~~

We got to the Onsen and went into the shower area and rinse ourselves off and went to head into the baths.

I was a little excited and afraid of what was to happen, like after that kiss i don't know how to act around him. But it seems like I'm the only one thinking that. Mingyu has been acting normal since then. While i am avoiding his touch at all cost he is still making fun of me in how i was so short looking in just a towel on. But i still got a few punches to him arms when he said that, i wasn't going to stop doing that.

I placed one foot in the bath and it was nice and toasty and soon sat i the bath feeling very relaxed, well minus all the random naked men i see around me. Mingyu joined me and sat right next to me. Maybe too close for comfort but i didn't mind all too much, he always was like this.

"How is it?" Mingyu asked while trying to be sly and put his arm around my shoulder.

"Like i am in heaven. i haven't felt this relaxed in so long." i said while taking his arm away from me.

"Glad to hear that." Mingyu said to me with a huge smile.

i slouched and put half my head under the water and relaxed some more. Then i felt hands touching my chest, my eyes widened so much and i sprung up and i looked at Mingyu and gave him a stink eye and yelled him, "Hey hands to yourself please."

"But why should i, why can't i feel your chest it has been calling my name."

"Huh i don't know, maybe because we are in public right now?" I said like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"Oh so your saying i can do it if we weren't in public."

"No that's not what i am saying." i said aggravated

"I get it, i get it. I know you are just playing hard to get." He said

"Oh ok i had enough of this. You go move tot he other side of the bath." I demanded

"But."

"Go"

He got up and slowly walked to the other side with a potty face on. And as i saw him walking i unconsciously was staring at his back muscles. Like how can he be that fit when i have never seen him even do anything. Weird

So i finally got to enjoy my time in the bath in peace. by myself with no one near me until a group of teenagers came into the bath and started making so much noise. I then felt self couscous about having so many naked bodies near me.

I looked around and i couldn't find Mingyu at all, too many people were there in my view. i was getting light headed and i have no idea if it was for being in the bath too long or the crowd. Like who knew that this much people would be here at 1 in the morning.

My vision was getting blurrier and darker and i was trying my hardest to get out but i couldn't get the strength to do so. i was in need of a bunch of help, but who would, and i was being very mean to Mingyu so i doubt he would help me out.

Then i felt hands pull me out and carry me but it was too late i had blacked out.