The Realization

Mingyu POV

The suns shine had woke me up, it was peeping through the blinds hitting my eyes directly. I opened my eyes tiredly, obviously still not ready to wake up. I turned to face a direction the sun wouldn't hit my eyes.

While I turned around I almost jumped and yelled.

Right there was Wonwoo sleeping next to me. He laid next to me with an arm pulled back to use as a rest for his head. He was facing me with a nice and peaceful face looking like he was in a super deep sleep. I just looked at him sleeping for awhile.

But when I looked up and saw a towel on my forehead and a bowl of water next to Wonwoo. I looked at the towel and then at him. I looked between those two things and was just trying to comprehend what had happened while I was sleeping.

I got so touched when I realized Wonwoo must have taken care of me. What am I going to do, what is going to happen when he wakes up. I was clueless this whole time, while he was taking up his time just to help me out, i don't even know how much trouble i had got him into. All i could remember is blacking out in the taxi seat.

How did i get in the house and much less a nice and comfortable futon, neatly set up too. I reached out and brushed the hair strands out of his face to see the nose i know and love so much. I find it so cute when he laughs and his nose starts flaring and becoming bigger.

I quickly got up but maybe too quickly cause i started to get dizzy and was wobbling, but got my balance back. I grabbed the towel from my forehead and grabbed the bowl from Wonwoo's back. As i bent down to get it i caught a glimpse of him and just looked at his sleeping figure again.

I noticed that his book that he was reading on the plane was open. I walked up to it and pick it up. When I looked at his face and saved his page and put it next to him.

Then suddenly he started to sleep talk.

"Mingyu I hope you are ok. I don't want to kiss you awake. Please wake up. " wide eyed I started to blush at the sound of that. He must be dreaming of me. A small laugh got out, while I was smiling happily at him.

I looked at the time, it read 9:30. "Why not I make breakfast for the both of us so we don't starve on our second full day in Japan." I said to myself before i got my shoes on.

I ran to the nearest convent store and bought eggs, batter, and vegetables.But wow i wasn't expecting to find so many stuff there. How convent.

When I got back and went to check on Wonwoo. He was still fast asleep, thankfully. Since he was still asleep I decided to make the breakfast nice and simple, nothing to special. I made an omelette with some mini pancakes.

I wouldn't call myself an awesome cook but i would call my food pretty good. I sometimes make small snacks like cupcakes and different breads when i am over at his house to serve for him. And Wonwoo seems to really like them so i constantly see if i can find some new recipes that i can try out.

The aroma filled the quiet house. I got paper plates I had found in the store and set the table up, so we could eat right away.

As I was poring orange juice in the cups I heard footsteps coming closer and closer to me. I turned around and was greeted by a yawning Wonwoo. He looked at me and then at the food.

He then sat down at the table with a tired look. I joined him shortly after.