Emerald Sustrai X Male UniverseJumper Reader X ???? Pt1

I usually have an answer to this question...
But this time I'm gon be quiet...

The lyrics of the song rang through the young boys ears. Word after word touching his heart. The young boy, (YN) Rose sat in the shade under a tree. His thoughts drifting away into the song.

Ain't nothing like the feeling of uncertainty, the eeriness is silent,
This time it was so unexpected
Last time it was the drugs he was lacing...

(YN) remembered the messages of the artists that passed, the ones who inspired this song. (RIP X RIP LIL PEEP) He sat under the tree with a blade in his hand and his tear stained face bloody. The rain had started pouring making the blood run down his body much more easily. Stained with blood and marked with bruises, he looked to the heavens above.

YN:"Why must the world be cruel, must the only escape from this horrid reality to die?"

He looked down, and closed his eyes, darkness embracing him... death looming over his head. His hair covered his eyes, his lips dripping with blood, and his eyes void of life. The water ran down his face and down his cold arms. He could no longer feel them. He looked up and saw a girl about his age with green hair and piercing red eyes. With the last of his energy... he spoke.

YN:"It was..."

Emerald POV

This boy, who just slaughtered his way through a shit ton of Grimm just lay here in front of me. A sword lay next to him, and maybe... a corpse doesn't need a fancy sword do they? I might as well see good come from this. I crouched down and grabbed the sword by the hilt and yelped back.

Emerald:"AHHHH the fuck?!"

I looked at the sword to see that electric sparks were around it and other electric sparks were coming from the boys hand. So he's not dead... yet at least. Well I mean... he could be of use. No signs of a huntsman and certainly no remorse as he slaughtered Grimm. I pulled out my scroll and called Roman to pick me up and to bring people to help me of with this boy...

Wonder what he meant by it was...

YN POV

Gahhhh, what?

I opened my eyes to see a blurry image of... something. White lights and people were all I could make it. I feel the blood trickle down from my eyes I stare into the blur of what I assume is a ceiling. I hate these eyes. The blood caught the attention of those around me.

???:"Someone get the doc!'

???:"Got it!'

Metal clanging was all I heard, before I felt tissues and bandages cover my eyes. I reached out and felt a hand take mine.

???:"Don't worry, you'll be fine'

I gripped the hand harder, looking for comfort. Years out there and the comfort I find first is in a strangers hand. I felt a wet substance be poured upon the tissue before it was taken off me. My vision cleared up and I sat up to look around me.

YN:"Hell is more cleaner and less gory than I imagined"

I noticed how clean well kept the room I was sitting in looked.

???:"You're not dead"

YN:"Oh... a shame."

I leaned back and looked at the girl to my left. Green hair? Red eyes? How is she pulling that look off?

YN:"So... Miss..?"

Emerald:"Oh sorry, Emerald Sustrai"

I felt her hand move in mine, so gripping it tighter I introduced myself...