Abusive Cheater Cinder Fall X M! Reader X Yang Xiao Long

YN POV

YN:"Cinder Please! STOP!"

Cinder:"Not until you learn."

I was being burnt by my girlfriend Cinder Fall. I fell in love with her a while ago, but now shes become abusive and distant. Shes way nicer to Mercury than me, but whenever I question it she would flip her shit.

Cinder:"HOW CAN YOU BE SO STUPID AND INCOMPETENT?! YOUR WORTHLESS AND A TOTAL WASTE OF LIFE."

I felt her move away from me and leave the dorm. I laid on the ground using my aura to heal me, but failed. I struggled to get up and walk but managed to. I limped my way back to my dorm, holding my bleeding side and bruised cheek. No matter what she does to me, I always stay with her. Why do I? I dont know anymore. I would normally say its just a phase but now... I really dont know. As I rounded the corner, I saw RWBY and they saw my state. They ran at me and looked afraid. Yang looked the most afraid.

Yang:"What happened?"

YN:"Nothing. Just a spar gone wrong."

LIAR! Why am I lying to her? Why do I still want Cinder? I kept my smile up trying not to let any tear roll down.

Yang:"(YN) dont lie to me. What happened?"

YN:"N-Not-Nothi-"

I saw nothing but darkness and felt my body fall into a pair of arms.

Yang POV

(YN) fell while trying to speak, but before he hit the ground, I caught him. I looked down at him worried what happened to him. He was unconscious so I quickly picked him up and carried him to the infirmary with the team following. On the way, he kept mumbing "Cinder" but I think it was because he wanted her. As we arrived, the nurse lead us to a room and laid him down. We took off he shirt and we all gasped at the sight. Multiple bruises, cuts and the most obviously idnetified... burns. There was only one person with fire, and that was Cinder. I thought it was just a simple misunderstanding but what happened next told me it wasnt. He tossed and turned in his sleep, screaming the same thing over and over.

YN:"CINDER! PLEASE STOP! PLEASE!"

He was being abused by her. I felt myself snap hearing this because I cared a lot about him. I loved him. But he was with Cinder, so I hid my feelings. But this... this is too far. I felt my anger flow through me and I stood up. I knew I was using my semblance because my team stood back. I walked through the halls of Beacon, looking for the bitch. I walked to their dorm, hearing moans. I kicked the door open and found Cinder in bed with Mercury. I quickly took a picture before punching Mercury out the window.

Yang:"YOU BITCH. YOU CHEATED ON HIM. ABUSED HIM. LEFT HIM FOR DEAD!"

Cinder:"He was worthless to me anyways. He was just a way for me to get my way."

I didnt hold back anymore and rushed at her, punching and delivering hard blows on her body. Her screams rang through the halls of Beacon and her pleads for mercy increased. I didnt listen to her and kept the beatings going.

Cinder:"PLEASE! SHOW MERCY!"

Yang:"MERCY! LIKE YOU DID TO (YN)?! HUH? DID YOU SHOW HIM ANY?!"

By the time I was done with her, she was nothing but a cripple, unconscious and broken. I looked at her and scoffed. I calmed down and ran back to (YN). I needed to tell him about Cinder. I opened the door to his room to see him awake.

YN POV

YN:"I know what you did Yang. I heard the screams. But... why?"

I woke up in the infirmary and looked at the door to see Yang. I stared at her in shock and question. I never knew she was this deadly.