Yandere Glynda Goodwitch & Peach X M! First Year Reader

YN POV

Oh god why me? Of all people why?

???:"Come out honey~"

???:"Dont keep your lovers watiting for that juicy cock."

YN:(What the fuuu-)

Goodwitch:"Found ya!"

Peach:"Time for your punishment. You kept us waiting."

You wanna know what happened and why Im going to be raped by the sexiest teachers at Beacon. Sexy yes, crazy, oh hell yeah. Lets go back to a few weeks

The First Day of Beacon

I hopped off the bullhead, and used my smeblance to grab my bags. It was telekinetic powers. As the bags flww to me, I noticed two girls. One a Schnee, one a girl in red. They were having some sort of argument. I walked over to stop the commotion, knowing that this wont make people comfortable as a first impression at Beacon.

YN:"Hey! Whats going on?"

Weiss:"This dunce just wasted a good amount of dust, got my dress ruined and knocked over my luggage all over the floor."

Ruby:"Im sorry."

Weiss:"W-"

YN:"Miss Schnee, the young lady is sorry. I'll take care of your luggage and pay for the dress to be cleaned."

Weiss:"Thank you."

She proudly walked off leaving me with the dusty girl. I walked over and helped her up, earning a thank you from her.

Ruby:"Thanks. Im Ruby."

YN:"(YN). Nice to meet you."

Ruby:"Do you wanna walk around for a bit?"

YN:"Sure."

Ruby and I walked around for a while, talking about our past. I found Ruby was very enthusiastic about weapons, so when I showed her mine, she went ballistic. From my forearms, a blade popped out from each arm. I retracted it before turning it to plasma beam mode. We shared stories about our adventures and found out we had many things in common. Her company was pleasant. I enjoyed my time with her, but we got lost in Beacon.

YN:"Where do we go?"

Ruby:"I dont know."

???:"RUBY!"

YN:"Ruby, theres a blonde calling you."

As she turned around, she was hugged by the blonde.

Ruby:"(YN), this is my sister Yang. Yang, this is (YN)."

Yang:"Hii."

YN:"Hey. Ok, soo where are we heading to?"

Yang:"The hall. Its not far away, when I got there, Ruby wasnt there. So I came looking for her. And found her...AND her boyfriend.

Ruby:"YANG! We just met!"

Yang:"Oh dont tell me you dont think hes cute."

I blushed madly at what she said. What made me blush even more was the fact she came closer to me, and draped her arms around me. I didnt struggle because I was too shy to do anything.

Yang:"Hes warm, kinda nice."

Ruby:"YANG! Get away, you're weirding him out."

Yang:"Am I baby?"

YN:"Uhhh...i...well..."

Ruby:"See."

Yang:"Fine."