Overwatch D.Va (Hana Song) X Male Reader

YN POV

???:*sobs* How?"

YN:"All in the flick'a'da'wrist."

???:"Screw you."

YN:"Hanzo. Shut the fuck up before YOU need organ replacements."

Hanzo:"Shutting up."

I just beat Hanzo in a game of basketball 21-11. It wasnt hard as I was pretty tall and could shoot well. Guess accurate gaming helps. We walked off from the court and back to HQ where I saw Mercy and Tracer looking worried.

Tracer:"Owww....sorry Mercy."

Mercy:"HOW COULD YOU LOSE HER? SHES NOT THAT HARD TO FORGET?!"

Tracer:"I dont...know..."

Tracer started drooling and staring as soon as Genji walked past her. He quickly walked past them and hid behind me. I heard him start panting and then sigh.

YN:"Someones gotta crush!"

Tracer,Genji:"NO!"

YN:"Did I say who I was talking to?"

Tracer,Genji:"..."

I walked off laughing to my secret spot. I was far off away from HQ but close enough for a decent walk. It was a little clearing with a few trees and a bench I crafted to put there. I enjoyed its serene nature and fresh air. No one knew about the sp-

D.Va:'Hey (YN)!"

I feel off my bench to see a smiling D.Va above me in a tree. She had that cute little smile plastered on her face.

YN:"Hey D.Va. Ummm, not to sound rude, but why are you here exactly?"

D.Va:"Because its nice and peaceful. Not to mention so I can piss you off."

YN:"Oh haha. Maybe I should get me rifle."

D.Va:"NONONONO! IM SORRY! DONT GET IT!"

She jumped out of the tree and ran at me. She pounced on me and started crying. I felt bad for making a sweet girl cry. I gently rubbed her back and wrapped my arms around her.

YN:"Shh. Its ok D.Va. Im sorry, I was just joking."

D.Va:"Im sorry. I just didnt want to make you angry."

YN:"Hey Hana. I could never get angry with you."

She looked up at me with tears in her eyes. Whenever I called someone their name, I was dead serious. Like the time Lucio bet I couldnt breakdance. My exact words were "Lucio. Move". Ended up with a whole lotta street cred and money. Lucio also went broke that day.

As she looked at me, she smiled and snuggled imto my chest. I smiled and wrapped my arms around her. We were the best of friends. But...I wish we could be more. She is...amazing. Why wouldnt I fall for her?

As I kept thinking, I heard an alarm go off from HQ. Using my ability to create portals, we arrived at HQ in less than a second.

Winston:"AHHHH! You...seriously have to stop that."

YN:"No. And whats the problem?!"

Winston:"Its-"

*BOOM*

I looked towards one of the walls to see Junkrat and Roadhog advancing to us. I smirked at them, knowing I could take them on by myself. I grabbed my rifle, which was equipped with AP rounds, and a dual mag. I 'portaled' to them and got ready for a showdown.

They saw me and stood ready, waiting for my move. I simply smirked and snapped my rifle in half. Hanzo and 76 were behind me.

76:"Why the fuck did you break your gun?!"