Cheater Rias Gremory X Male Reader X Xenovia Quarta & Akeno Himejima

YN POV

I felt uneasy all of a sudden. Rias has been quite distant lately. Her hugs have been softer, her kisses shorter and less passionate and she rarely talks to me. Her and Issei seem to get along, but as 'friends' she would say. I trust her, so I went out for a while. Akeno and Xenovia accompanied me to the store. I tried to avoid Rias as much so I could surprise her with a gift for our anniversary. An expensive gold and diamond necklace with a bracelet with rubies.

Akeno:"Rias will love this."

YN:"I hope. Took me 3 months of continuous jobs and savings."

Xenovia:"I know she will aprrove. It will make anyone happy, especially from you."

YN:"Thanks. You guys are the best. I can always count on you."

Akeno,Xenovia:"No problem, we'll always be there for you."

I picked the gift from the counter and proceeded back home to see Rias. As I opened the door I heard moaning.

YN:"Issei, who is it now?"

I walked up to Rias' room but stopped and looked through the slight opening in the door. I saw Issei fucking Rias. She wasnt even sad, she was entirely enjoying it. I felt everything just shatter. I quickly pulled out my phone and took a picture before recording it for 10 seconds. I swiftly left the house and wondered to the nearby graveyard. I stood over a familiar grave and lost myself in my thoughts. About Rias. About her lies, her manipulation. I couldnt take it anymore so I went to see a good friend of mine...Her Brother.

Akeno & Xenovia POV

We saw Issei and Rias come out of the room after having sex. It was pathetic what she was doing. Especially when we found her journal. She never loved (YN), she was just using him to get her brother off her tail about finding a suitable suitor, while she hooked up with Issei. Sirzechs Lucifer didnt accept him as he was... perverted. He however saw (YN) as noble and honorable. The only secret he told us was that He and Sirzechs were bestfriends.

Akeno:"How could you Rias? After all hes done for you?"

Rias:"Shut up. He doesnt love me. He always hangs out with you two sluts. I know hes cheating on me with you two."

Xenovia:"He isnt cheating. He hangs with us because he was saving up for the necklace and bracelet you wanted. We were helping him!"

Rias:"What?!"

Akeno:"Yeah. And now we are going to show him your journal."

Rias:"No you shall not! Im am your master."

???:"YES THEY WILL"

We looked and saw (YN) in a dark red and black clothing. He wore a dark red leather trench coat with black jeans and black boots. He had hatred and betrayal in his eyes. Rias still thought she was higher than him. His hair was now dark red, his eyes black and arms with multiple tattoos, only visiable because he pulled up the sleeves.

Rias:"No. I am still your master."

YN:"No. I am yours. Have you met my bestfriend? I think you know him."

Sirzechs emreged from the door behind and walked up next to (YN)'s side. A red circle glowed on their chest before an insignia appeared on them. It was the insignia of the Highest Devils. It would only activate if the team members reunited. Thats when we realised... They were the strongest in the world. Together they could conquer anything without trying. They were equals in power.

Sirzechs:"Hello Rias. (YN) here is the man I told you about. The man that I cant beat. He told me what has happened."

Rias:"He is lying."