Comic Con: 13

The screams of the crowd were deafening and the smiles on Jared, Jensen, Jessica, and Misha's faces were blinding.

They were pumped to have an hour with their fans without having the press involved or having a moderator. It would get crazy, they knew that much, but they were all very excited.

The band played Carry On My Wayward Son and Richard announced their names, the crowd roared and the group stepped out one by one onto the stage, waving as the walked to their seats.

"Hey y'all." Jessica said once she was seated and the crowd cheered, "Nice to see you again."

"Thanks for having us." Jensen said.

"It feels good to be here." Jared continued.

The crowd cheered, it was obvious that they were excited and the feelings were matched by the four actors on the stage.

"So, this is what it's like being up on stage with the three of you." Misha said and the crowd cheered.

"This is what the big time feels like Mish." Jessica said and laughed.

"So, what do you guys do? Is there some routine or anything?" Misha asked and from the look in Jared's eye, Jessica could tell that it wasn't going to end well for any of them.

"Well, it's like strip poker but with fan's questions instead of betting." Jared explained, making it up as he went along.

From backstage, the cast of Civil War shared confused glances, this was already nothing like what their panels were like and it was off to an odd start.

They were mostly surprised to see the serious looks from the actors on stage when they brought up what they were going to do during the panel.

It seemed childish and inappropriate but it also seemed like it could end very badly, very fast since there was no way to know if their answers were right or wrong and it was all up to their fans to decide.

"So, each question that you get wrong, you take off an article of clothing." Jensen said, continuing with the bit that Jared started.

"Good thing I don't get questions wrong." Misha said and Jessica laughed.

"You'd better knock on wood, Misha, because you sure don't know what you've gotten yourself into." Jessica warned him and the crowd cheered.

"Alright, I guess we're going this." Misha said and the panel started.

"First question!" Jared requested and the four actors turned to the audience, looking for the first fan with the microphone.

"What's your dream job, other than acting?"

"That's a good one." Jessica commented as they all thought over their answers.

"I would say, no job would be my dream job." Jared said jokingly and the crowd laughed.

"We'll accept that as a correct answer." The fan said and the actors all laughed.

"If I weren't an actor, I think I'd be a stunt double because I have a really high pain tolerance level and I'm up for some crazy shit." Jessica said and the crowd cheered.

"I'd probably own a brewery." Jensen answered.

"Okay, Collins. You're up." Jared said and Misha sat up.

"Well, before acting I wanted to go into politics so I'd be a politician." Misha responded and Jared, Jensen and Jessica all shook their heads at the same time.

"Wrong answer Mish." Jessica said and Misha groaned.

The band started playing some background music and Misha stood up and took off his jacket, sort of dancing to the music as he did so.

"Told you Misha." Jessica said with a smirk.

She had been looking at Misha but in the background she could see the Marvel actors staring at the four of them in shock, it was amusing to her because they obviously had never run into a cast as crazy as Supernatural.

A couple of questions later, a fan asked the cast if they would consider getting a Supernatural tattoo and after Jared and Jensen pulled a couple of shenanigans, they decided to answer the question.

"I would consider it, Supernatural has been such a big part of my life for such a long time and it means something to me." Jensen answered.

"I agree with that, I would certainly consider getting one. How about you Jessi? It's your tenth year on here, thoughts?" Jared asked and Jessica ran a hand through her hair.

"Actually," She said and sat forward, "I'm planning on getting one after this convention is over."

"Wait, really?" Jensen asked, he wasn't shocked that she was going to get one, he was excited about it.

"Where?" Jared asked, equally as excited.

"I'm thinking on my ribs, by the bra strap area." Jessica said and motioned to the area over her clothes and the crowd screamed.

"What are you getting?" Misha asked.

"The anti-possession sigil, it's actually in the same thing as I have on the show." Jessica announced.

"Commitment." Misha said with a smile.

"Yeah, well I already know what it looks like on me and that way I won't have to get it done every time we need it for a scene." Jessica explained her logic.

"What about you Misha?" Jensen asked.

Another article of Misha's came off, so far he had gotten the most answers wrong with Jared just behind him.

A few questions later, the crowd had finally gotten Jessica to take off her tie and Misha was sitting in the chair with his socks and shoes off along with Jared who sat without a shoe or jacket on.

Jessica and Jared had looked at each other and made it their personal mission to get Jensen to get an answer wrong.

It took them some time but they had eventually succeeded, when he wanted to be he was hard to break.

Jensen had finally gotten a question wrong and the crowd cheered as he stood up and the music started.

"Jacket off Jensen." Jessica shouted into the microphone, her voice picking up over the crowd's roar.

Jared and Misha stood up and walked away from the four chairs laughing as Jensen blushed and rolled his eyes.

Backstage, Chris and Anthony were cracking up along with the actors on stage, Jessica turned and winked in their general direction causing their eyes to widen and her to laugh harder.

At the end of the panel, they were clothes thrown around the stage.

Misha ended up without socks, shoes, his jacket, or his tie.

Jared didn't have his belt, shoes, socks, jacket, or beanie left.

Jensen did the best and ended the interview without his belt, shoes or jacket.

Jessica ended up without her heels, tie, or her shirt - she had a small slip on underneath her sheer shirt so she was comfortable taking that off on stage since she wasn't revealing anything by taking it off.

The band started playing nice filler music on in the background as the group got re-dressed. Richard was on stage joking around with Jensen and the crowd to keep things going.

"Sorry if we're awkward about this, it's our first time getting dressed on stage." Jared said and Jessica couldn't resist throwing a joke in about him.

"Well, it's the first time you've been sober enough to remember." Jessica said and Jared sighed into the microphone as Jessica and the crowd laughed.