Comic Con: 23

A/N: HEY Y'ALL CHECK OUT MY NEW SHORT STORY THAT'S ON MY PROFILE, IT'S KIND OF A BUCKY FIC AND ALMOST ALL PARTS ARE PUBLISHED, I JUST HAVE TWO OR THREE MORE CHAPTERS LEFT TO PUBLISH! IT'S CALLED COBRA: A SHORT STORY. THANKS!

----------------------------------------------------

Jessica was an early riser most of the time.

She woke up just before seven and she had enough time to text Jensen before his flight took off.

She was flying out early the next morning as well, but she didn't have a pressing need to get back home like he did.

Jessica finally stood up and moved slowly to the coffee maker, still wiping the sleep out of her eyes. 

She was waiting until it was a good time to text Sebastian about their breakfast plans and she wasn't sure how early he woke up typically so she didn't want to rush him just because she was awake. 

Jessica decided to give her hair a quick rinse in the shower, Jared, Misha and her had plans to go on a boat later in the day and her hair was oily so she wanted it washed. 

She wouldn't be getting in the water because of her tattoo so that meant that she probably wouldn't be showering that night. 

It was a bit tricky washing her hair and trying to avoid getting water on the new black mark on her ribcage but she had managed.

It was certainly easier with her first tattoo on her ankle because all she had to do was stick her foot out of the shower to keep it dry. 

A couple minutes after standing with her head above the tub, her hair was clean and smelled like hotel shampoo, clean but not necessarily fruity like her hair smelled at home. 

Jessica wrapped her hair in a towel and turned on the hairdryer that the hotel provided her with. It took a while but eventually she got her long brown hair soft and dry. 

She debated with herself about texting Sebastian before or after she did her makeup. She decided it would be best to text him before so that she could give him time to get ready if he wasn't. 

She unplugged her phone from the charger on the wall and pulled up their text thread. 

She slowly typed out a message and hit send, hoping that it wasn't too early and that she didn't wake him up. 

She turned her phone back on sound and walked into the bathroom, changing from her robe into her light brown button up skirt with a soft white top. She knew she would pair the outfit with her favorite ankle high heeled boots that Gen had given to her for her last birthday. 

Jessica was doing her makeup while lip-synching to her favorite upbeat playlist when she got a text back from Sebastian, she unlocked her phone and quickly read the message. 

Sebastian Stan: Can't wait for breakfast! I can be ready to meet in 20 minutes.

Jessica smiled and responded back enthusiastically then put her phone back down as to focus on her makeup, which was a hard enough task on it's own.

She didn't always wear makeup because it was just too hot to wear it in the summers in Texas and when she had to wear it, her make up team did it for the most part. 

Jessica heard a knock on her door and she shut off her music and walked to the front of her hotel suit, opening the door to see Sebastian standing with his hands in the pockets of his shorts. 

"I didn't picture you as an Andy Grammer fan." Sebastian said and smirked at the girl in front of him. 

"I didn't think you were either." Jessica said and he laughed, "It's catchy stuff." 

"How's your morning been?" Jessica asked as they started to walk to the lobby. 

"Relaxing, I got back last night and Chris and Anthony were very persistent so it was nice to have a calm morning." Sebastian said and Jessica chuckled.

"Tell me about it, the boys were inquisitive last night." Jessica said with a smile. 

"Was your morning nice?" Sebastian asked and Jessica nodded. 

"It has been," she said with a smile, "Jensen left for Texas this morning so I got to talk to him a bit before his flight took off." 

"You two live near each other?" Sebastian asked, knowing they both live in Texas. 

"Kind of. Jared and I live in the same city but Jensen isn't too far away. We've been trying to convince him to move to Austin but that hasn't happened yet." Jessica said. 

"I wonder why?" Sebastian said semi-seriously. 

Jessica knew he was joking so she responded with, "Probably to get away from Jar and I and get some peace and quiet." 

Sebastian laughed, he saw what the three were like and he had learned that most of the mischief on set was either started by Jared or Jessica.

"I've heard about some of the stuff that happens on your sets, I honestly can't believe that you get any work done at all." Sebastian said honestly and Jessica laughed. 

"You wouldn't believe how many times I've heard that." She said and Sebastian chuckled. 

Jessica had the ability to keep conversations going and keep everyone laughing and engaged in the topic so much so that time seemed to fly by with her around.

"So," Jessica asked at the table as the pair waited for their food, "What are your plans for today, after this?" 

Sebastian thought for a moment before responding, "I think Chris and Mackie want to do something but I don't think we have any idea of what we are going to do, if anything." 

Jessica smiled, "Well, if you'd like, Jared rented this huge boat thinking more of us would still be here so we have a lot of open space. If you and those two would like to join us, everything's already paid for and no one's claiming those seats." 

It was an offer that Sebastian didn't want to refuse. 

"I'll tell them all about it and see what they say but I wouldn't be shocked if they automatically say yes." Sebastian told Jessica who was contently drinking her coffee with a slight smile on her face and in her eyes.