Comic Con: 11

It was a hectic day right from the start, as soon as Hannah and her team left the hotel room, Jessica was whisked off to the first event of the day. She didn't have a break until lunch time, which she didn't mind.

The first half of her day was answering one on one interviews with different press people that ranged from social media blogs to news channels to everything in between.

Jessica was comfortable answering as many questions as she could about her line of work because she knew how great she had it and she wanted to let her fans know as much as she was allowed to tell them.

While she enjoyed questions about the show, she didn't particularly like questions about her personal life or the lives of her co-stars.

She was a relatively private person for a TV star and even though she went live on social media seemingly at least once a week she didn't share many in-depth details about her life. She shared more mundane things like behind the scenes photos of her boys instead of a daily account of all her deepest rooted secrets.

"So, people have noticed some tension between you and some of the Marvel cast. Care to elaborate on that?" An interviewer asked Jessica and she looked over at them confused.

It was her last interview before she had to go meet everyone for the panel and it was off to an interesting start before the woman interviewing her decided to ask that question.

"I'm not sure what your source is for that but I don't think you should trust it." Jessica said and laughed.

Jessica didn't want to give away how she really felt about a certain actor and while she had no animosity with his cast mates, she didn't like being asked about it in interviews.

"Our source says you haven't seen the Avengers movies, is that true?"

Jessica laughed, "If that's what your basing our feud on then apparently there's a lot of tension between me and about fifty other movie casts. I don't watch a lot of movies and I would be willing to bet that those movie casts either haven't watched or haven't kept up with Supernatural either."

The interviewer looked almost embarrassed but she mostly looked upset that Jessica hadn't fueled the rumors during her interview.

"Are there any more questions for me?" Jessica asked, the tone in her voice was upset and the team interviewing her could tell that she wasn't going to be as forthcoming with answers as she had been in the beginning of the interview.

"No, that will be all. Thank you."

Jessica could tell that the interviewer had a couple more stupid questions to ask her but she had decided against it, which was a smart move.

"Thank you." Jessica said and headed off in the direction of the hall where she would be meeting with Misha and J1&J2 for their panel.

She got their early and noticed the line of people waiting for the previous panel to be over with. It looked boring to her, to be waiting in line all day

Jessica walked over to the fans and as soon as they noticed her, it was pandemonium.

"No, wait. Stay in line," Jessica yelled, "I'll come to you."

Jessica walked over to the group, her heels clicking on the ground.

She loved meeting fans and started with the people at the front of the line, they had been waiting the longest and she felt it would be the best idea to talk to them first.

She knew she had time so she made her way to the first group of people and started taking pictures with them and signing things they wanted signed.

She asked them about their days and what they were looking forward to in the panel.

Jessica was the type of person who didn't mind giving away pieces of her day to her fans - she loved spending time with everyone and thoroughly enjoyed hearing their opinions and comments on the show.

It was rewarding enough to get the friends she got from the show but getting to see the fan's faces when a girl like herself walked by was pure joy.

Jessica got halfway down the line when she felt her phone buzz.

"Hang on." She said to the group she was talking to and she pulled it out to see Jensen trying to FaceTime her.

"You guys want to see Jensen?" Jessica asked and the group nodded rapidly.

She slid the screen to answer and his face filled her screen. "Where are you?" He asked and the girls being Jessica started to panic.

"I'm by the line of people waiting to get in to the panel. Why?" Jessica asked.

"I've been looking for you in the press room for like ten minutes now." Jensen said and Jessica looked guilty.

"Oops?" She said and the group behind her laughed.

"One of these days I'm going to get a backpack leash for you." Jensen said and Jessica laughed.

"You really need one for Pad, if we're being honest." Jessica said and Jensen laughed before the screen blurred and Jared appeared on her screen.

"I happen to be right where I'm supposed to be." Jared said and Jessica rolled her eyes.

"I finished the interviews early. We still have time before we have to meet for the panel, right?" Jessica asked.

"Yeah, like thirty minutes." Jared said.

"Okay, well, I'm right outside so I'll be inside then." Jessica said and hung up on her brothers.

Jessica shoved her phone back into her pocket and faced the group of girls again. She smiled at them and took more pictures.

Soon, she continued down the line and finally she reached the last group. She was signing their tickets and shirts when her security guard, Cliff, walked up to her and grabbed her shoulder.

"It's time to go." He said and Jessica nodded.

She said goodbye to the fans and followed Cliff to the door.