Comic Con: 6

The Supernatural team had two panels over the weekend, one was more serious and had questions from the press for half of the time and the latter half was fan questions.

The second day's panel was fan questions only and it was a time for the Triple J's and Misha to mess around and really interact with their fans.

Jessica preferred the second day to the first because of how much fun the fan questions were and how much she could get away with saying. With the press she had to be more professional, which was hard with Jared and Jensen in the room, but with the fans she didn't have to filter herself.

She wore a cute blue and white romper to the press conference panel because it was the easiest to get on in a rush. They didn't have much time to get ready because the three J's and Misha were messing around in the hotel and lost track of time.

It was a struggle getting into the building, they all had a strong security team helping to lead them into the building. They had to wait behind the screen for their names to be announced.

Jared went first followed by Jensen then Jessica and Misha with Mark following up behind to conclude the panel.

The crowd cheered and everyone waved to the fans, but undenounced to the Supernatural cast, some of the Civil War cast had snuck into the back of the room to learn more about the Renner girl, the majority of the cast was going to go to the second day's panel but Jeremy's closest friends wanted to go to both.

With the lights, Jessica couldn't see Chris, Scarlett or Robert in the back but they could see her perfectly clear. Her hair was straightened with natural make up, laughing at something that Mark Sheppard mentioned under his breath to her.

She didn't look exactly like Jeremy and that's probably why they didn't put two and two together sooner, but she had similar mannerisms and a similar glow in her brown eyes that he had when he was around his closest friends.

"Welcome to Comic Con, Supernatural." The interviewer said and the crowd cheered.

"Thanks for having us." Jensen said, he was serious for the press, unlike Jessica and Jared who were pumping up the crowd.

"So, the first half of this panel will be questions from the press and then later we'll open it up to the crowd. Does that sound good?" The interviewer asked and the team nodded.

"If you wouldn't mind introducing yourselves and your characters."

"Hi I'm Jared and I play Sam."

"I'm Jensen Ackles and I am Dean."

"Hey, I'm Jessica and I play Des."

"Hi, I'm Misha Collins and I play Cass."

"I'm Mark Sheppard and I play Crowley."

"Our first question is for all of you, what is your favorite part of working on Supernatural?"

Jared went first, "We really have some great writers over the years and I'm always so happy with what they come up with for us." He said and the crowd cheered.

"I'd have to say my favorite part of working on Supernatural would be the awesome cast we've worked with." Jensen said and the crowd cheered again.

Mark leaned forward to his microphone, "That's the sweetest thing you've said about me, boys."

Jessica laughed along with the crowd, her giggle picking up over the microphones.

"Watching fan's reactions to our characters and some of the things we've faced is always a great joy." Misha responded once the crowd quieted down.

"I loved killing things." Jessica said and the crowd was the loudest it could be and Jessica laughed, "I'm joking, that's second best. My favorite part about working here is that it really is a family business." Jessica paused for the crowd to laugh at her reference. "I have never met a greater group of people to work with and I finally got a great support system because of this show."

The crowd cheered again and Mark gave Jessica a side hug, "I have to agree with everyone, I'm shocked we get work done, but everything about this experience is great and it's hard to pick just one favorite thing." He said, summing up everyone's feelings on the question.

"What's been your most embarrassing injury on set so far?"

Jessica took the question, "Well, we've all had some pretty dumb injuries on set," She started to say, "Except for me." Mark interrupted and Jessica smirked, "Oh you'll get one by the time you're finished with us." The crowd laughed at Mark's scared face.

"Jared almost knocked himself out on a door frame before because he's seven and a half feet tall. Jensen has a lot of weapon related injuries because Dean carries around an arsenal and Misha runs into things a lot because he's Misha."

The crowd laughed and Misha leans forward to his microphone, "And what about you? I've seen you get injured many times on set."

Jessica laughed, "Most of my injuries are because J1 and J2 forget how big they actually are so they squish me a lot or knock me over but the funniest one was when Jared ripped his pants. I think we were filming season six and we were in a graveyard about to salt and burn some bones, as you do -" Jessica said and the Civil War cast looked confused, they hadn't watched the show so they didn't know much about what it was about.

"- So just before we were going to do the take, Jared rips like five inches down the back of his pants and is failing around the graveyard trying to hold them together while Jensen and I are loosing it. I was laughing so hard I tripped over a headstone and twisted my ankle."

The crowd laughs and Jared glares over at Jessica, "Thanks Jess." Jessica just winks in response and Jared starts laughing along with the crowd.

The interview proceeded successfully and the interviewer opened the questions up to the fans in the crowd.

"I'm a huge fan of the show and I love you all but this question is for Jessica." The girl said and Jessica looked over in her direction and smiled, "What's up?"

"The show has a great soundtrack as we all know, but do you have any fun ringtones for the boys?"

Jessica laughed, "That's a great question!" She exclaimed, "I actually do, Jared's ringtone is Heat of the Moment. Jensen's is Eye of the Tiger. Misha's is Knockin' on Heaven's Door. Mark's is Highway to Hell."

The crowd laughed and Jessica smiled. It was a while before Jessica got asked another question, but this one made the Civil War cast interested in her response.

"Hey Jess," the fan said.

"Hello." Jessica said back.

"I was wondering if you've watched any of the Marvel movies and if so which superhero would you want to be?"

Jessica stiffened and while it was unnoticeable from the crowd, Mark and Misha could feel her tighten.

She raised the microphone carefully to her lips and thought out her answer, "I've watched a couple of the movies, I think I've seen the Captain America movies and the Iron Man movies but I don't know if I've seen them all."

"Isn't there a new one coming out?" Jared asks the crowd and they cheer.

"What superhero would you be?" Jensen asks, bringing the attention back to the question and relieving some of the pressure from Jessica.

"Can it be any superhero?" Misha asks the fan and she confirms the question.

"I'd be the best superhero out there," Jessica says with a smirk, "I'd be Dean Winchester."

A/N: Thanks so much to everyone who has voted for my story! It makes my day!