Comic Con: 10

Jessica had woken up to her alarm going off, while she joked about Misha just throwing her in bed and leaving her, he actually plugged in her phone, set her alarms and tucked her in under the covers before he left her to sleep.

She not only woke up to her alarm going off but she had a couple of texts from her cast mates and many Instagram notifications.

She couldn't remember falling asleep so she assumed she fell asleep during the live chat that she was going with Misha the night before.

Jessica quickly pulled out her phone and texted Misha to thank him before texting her hair and make up travel department to ask them to help her get ready for the day.

She rubbed her eyes, trying to wipe the sleep from them, and she noticed black smears on her fingers from the mascara that didn't quite come off the night before.

Slowly, she stood up and put on a pair of fuzzy socks to keep her feet warm on the cold ground.

Jessica made her way over to the instant coffee machine and started brewing a pot to wake her up.

She was one of those people who needs coffee in the morning to function. It was a bad addiction but she was powerless to stop it and she didn't mind.

Jessica got a text back from Hannah, who was her hair dresser, that said they would be over in thirty minutes.

That gave her enough time to quickly shower. She liked having her hair freshly washed for big events like a comic con panel so instead of watching the morning cartoons she decided to shower.

Once the room was all steamy and she was clean, she stepped out of the shower and put on a pair of underwear and a bra then wrapped a fuzzy robe around her body.

The wardrobe team would just make her take her mundane clothes off to change into something for the convention so she decided she'd save herself the time and not get fully dressed.

Her team was very punctual but she had gotten done early with the shower so she had time to waste before the day started, officially.

Jessica walked over to the counter and poured herself a tall mug of coffee and sat back down in her bed with her phone in hand.

She opened Instagram and looked through her feed, it wasn't until she pulled up her notifications that she noticed something weird.

A cast mate of her half-brother started following her on Instagram. It took her a while to figure out who the man was but his name sounded familiar to her - Anthony Mackie.

She didn't know if she should follow him back or not but she decided that it wouldn't harm her, it's not like they had to be friends because they're following each other on social media now.

She didn't have to interact with him or anything if she didn't want to.

A knock on the door dragged her out of her thoughts and she downed the last of the coffee before jumping up to answer the door.

It was Hannah.

Jessica opened the door and let the team in,

"Coffee?" Jessica asked and Hannah laughed, "Yes please."

Jessica pulled out another hotel mug and filled both her and Hannah's mugs to the top.

"Thanks." Hannah said and they all got to work on cleaning up Jessica's appearance.

She had a lot of publicity to do today so she had to look at her best for the entire day.

Jessica trusted her stylists to do their best job and they hadn't let her down since then.

"So," Hannah asked, "I saw you followed Anthony Mackie on Instagram. What's with that?" Hannah asked.

She knew a little bit about Jessica's personal life but she didn't know about her actor half-brother.

"Nothing's going on Hannah. He followed me on Instagram last night and I thought it would be rude if I didn't follow him back since he's been in some big production movies and all. Plus, I think he's here at Comic Con so that would be so awkward if I ran into him and didn't follow him back." Jessica explained and Hannah nodded.

"Sure thing girl." Hannah said and Jessica groaned.

"Stop trying to set me up. I'm fine with being single." Jessica complained light heartedly.

She had been so focused on the show and her charity work that she didn't feel the need to add a relationship to her plate.

"I'm basically one of your few female friends so don't blame me when I take you best interests to heart." Hannah said.

She had a point that she was one of Jessica's only girl friends but Jessica had Nel - Jensen's wife - and Gen - Jared's wife, and Toria - Misha's wife.

Since those three could put up with the boys then they were beyond good enough to be friends with Jessica.

"I've had a lot of drama in my life and I don't need to add a boyfriend to the mix." Jessica said.

"Sweetie," Hannah said while curling Jessica's hair. "Your three best friends are married and you're an aunt now. Don't you think it's time to start thinking about a family of your own?"

"Families didn't really work out to well for me in the beginning so I think that if I can hold off for as long as possible, it's for the best." Jessica explained and Hannah rolled her eyes.

"You never know, your Prince Charming might be right around the corner." Hannah said with a light teasing tone.

"Whatever, can we just focus on the task in front of us?" Jessica asked and pointed to herself.

"Sure sure but one of these days I'll be able to say I told you so." Hannah said and Jessica chuckled.

"Don't hold your breath."