Comic Con: 4

Jessica felt relived when she and her brothers had made it out of sight of the Avengers actors, she let out a breath and smiled at Jensen and Misha from up on Jared's back.

She had jumped up onto him once they got far enough away and unsurprisingly he carried her without trouble or complaint. It was their thing, Jessica randomly getting piggy back rides from

"Thanks for that guys." Jessica said with a sincere smile.

"When someone messes with one of us, they mess with all of us." Misha says and smiles at her.

The three of them really did think of Jessica as their sister, as a part of their family, and they meant it when they said that they would be by her side through anything. She felt the same way about them and managed to get the boys out of many sticky situations.

"Y'all are the best." Jessica said, her Texan accent poking through, she had been born in Houston and when she learned where she was from, she mixed her California and Texas accents together.

"We know." Jensen said and they all laughed.

It was a quick walk back to the hotel where they would order room service and mess around before they had to get back to the convention center for their panel.

Somehow, they managed to get back to the hotel without getting stopped by fans, which was impressive because Jared, literally, stands out in a crowd and when you're at a Comic Con, Supernatural was in the major leagues of fan bases. 

They even had their faces on billboards, hotel key cards and on the side of the convention center. 

Everyone decided to go to Jessica's room because she had the cleanest room, which was a surprise for them all because normally Jessica was the messiest out of the group. She was also the youngest and the only single one out of the group so she didn't have to impress anyone. 

They had all decided on burgers, even though the menu was seven pages long and filled with interesting and unique items. 

Burgers were on Jessica's top ten favorite foods list right along with pesto covered pasta but the ribs that Jensen makes - those were top on the list. 

They were all pretty hungry, Jared - to no one's surprise - ordered two burgers and a side of fries. He could eat the most out of the group, followed by Jensen then it was a tie between Misha and Jessica. 

The four sat around in the hotel room and joked around while they waited for their food. On a normal day, they would have started a live stream but they had all decided against doing one because they had a panel in an hour and a half and they wanted time to be away from cameras. 

"Hey Jess?" Misha asked and Jessica turned to look at him.

"How long has it been since you've seen Jeremy?" He asked and Jessica shrugged. 

"Well," She said thinking back, "I moved out of the house just before I turned eighteen and haven't been back since and I'm about to turn thirty. So that would be eleven years, maybe more, Jeremy didn't spend much time at home after he moved out." 

"He's a movie star?" Jared asked and Jessica shrugged. "Yeah, kind of. He's been in a couple Marvel movies." 

They would have continued their conversation but there was a knock on the door and Jared jumped up to get their food. 

The door opened and the smell of fresh cheeseburgers wafted into the room and Jessica's stomach growled.

Jared handed out the food and the room was quiet as they ate, the only sound was the sound of lettuce crunching and soda slurping.