chapter 12 (another girl in my husband's life !!!)

Start from the beginning

Ohh when did you know that thing DARLING?? 

Dhaksh that day after we came from hospital you were angry with me, i was still taking my steps back and was hit with the bed behind.. 

hmmm next?

H-hmm dh-dhaksh, you said , "i love you", i saw the true feeling in your eyes, he was STILL coming on to me and i was fallen back on the bed supporting with my elbows. 

So you were possessive, on me?  he asked leaning on to me..

S- so you don't like any other girls flirting with me right.? 

Dhaksh who'll like that? ,  no wife wants to share her husband with anyone else... and you belong to me and only me... i said without hesitation..

So you do have feelings for me?, 

Y-yes dhaksh, i have feelings for you, i started loving you unconditionally from the day you tied me this wedding sutra, around my neck which was proof for our relation,.. I said and realised that,

He was on top of me, 

S-so its finally, i got the answer for which I was tricking you.. he said looking into my eyes..

What is this all plan ? 

Yes dear, this was the idea of my friend whom you talked about a while before.

So you love me ? He asked again to which I closed my eyes and nodded. 

So, you will not make me suffer anymore?

 Dhaksh pls pls, i - I really love you but-!

Hmmm what but saying that he moved closer filling the gap between us.. He started kissing me, 

D-dhaksh! "I'm  umm hungry",

W-what ? 

Yes , I didn't took Anything because of you.  Y-you were angry with me, how can I take food ?

Don't tell me you didn't take food since morning?? to which i nodded nooo.

Oh my darling, let me order something he stood up and took his phone... and ordered few items... everything done food will be here in 15 min. He said keeping his phone on the table..

S- so!!!  i was sitting on the bed folding my legs.

What so ? Let us have some fun till food arrives, no , no dhaksh I was about to get up from the bed , but with whom I was fighting Mr. dhaksh.

We were running all over the house, i was laughing this time, as I was not getting to his hold. 

T-tapasvi if you come on yourself, it'll be better. If I got you no doubt you have to bear my punishment. 

O-ohh you're warning your wife!?

" Yes  I'm."

In between us the only thing that separating us is sofa in the hall, he jumped From that side to this side 😮... 

he caught me...

"Chasing came to end my dear , now it's time for some romance ", You escaped morning.. But now? he leaned to get his kiss but I stopped him by keeping my hand on his mouth.

 "what ? "

I shook no, and hugged him 💗💖.

My husband was shocked to my sudden hug and was about to talk,.💑

Ding dong , door bell..

We both look at each other, and he went to take the parcel and paid him.. I went to kitchen and placed everything in plates.

I was about to serve him but he made me sit.

D- dhaksh what are you doing? 

"I'll serve you," shhhhhh he put everything on  the plate and i was looking at him... 

Open your mouth, he was making me eat , i got reminded  of my mom. she used  to make me eat now my eyes are filled with happy tears, and my throat got stucked with food, i started coughing,.

 hey , he kept the plate aside and made me drink water , i stood up and hugged him😍😘...

"I'm so lucky to have you in my life, dhaksh thanks for coming into my life , thanks for being patience with me, thanks for everything.

Hey what happened to you dear ? it's my responsibility to take care of you... and I'm also lucky to get you as my better half.. no one is perfect, but they can make each other perfect.

Now smile, he said & made me sit and started feeding me food again,.

N- no dhaksh I can't take anymore.. this last one for me ,

D- dhaksh later you'll complaint that i got fat! ,

N- no I'll take care  of that with special workouts, he winked at me... I was not aware of it what he was talking.

Soon he finished his food and we Went to our room, i sat on the bed, folding my legs.. he was busy in his pending work,. 

All the time i was observing him, in between he looked at me, and finally kept his laptop aside,.. "you're disturbing me?" 

i disturbed you? when! 

"Why are you looking at me?" 

Is that a sin to see her own husband!! I asked..

hmm, no, but it's wrong when he was busy in his work. why don't you sleep? he asked..

i kept my hands under my chin, "i'm not getting sleep!!"

 why?? He asked..

my pillow was busy!!" I said..

oh now i got,. he kept his lappy aside and laid down and extended his hand which i took immediately,. i folded my arms around him, and started playing with his hair, and talking,.. and lying on the bed cuddling.

We talked for a while and i soon drowsned off in his arms. 

Marriage is a special bond, we don't know we'll fall for each other immensily, i can't even think my life without her, i rolled her small hair which were covering her beautiful eyes, and her lips are my favourite,. it looks like pluffy, especially lower lip,. i kissed her lips gently  she moved a little but was back to sleep hugging me more tightly,.. i too wrapped my arms around her and responding to her hug,.

To be contd...

Hope you like it

Don't forget to comment. 

Share if you like 

Yours  Pradhana..