Christmas (4)

Evelina's POV.
Urghh it is so awkward! It feels so weird!
Here I was standing on the doorway of the room admiring a very sexy Adam. Good Lord! He is so sexy! Those abs and that hard chest are definitely to die for!

I am now finally arrived in the room and now what next? Think! Think!

Then Isabella's words rang in my mind. The first step to seduce a guy is by words.

Words...Words...but what words?! Get it together Velina! Think of something!

Ah yes! Got it! Hope it will work now.

My heart raced. My palms were soaking wet.
Calm down and say it Velina!

I took some long breaths and when I finally composed myself, I put on a very seducing look.

Remember that he is your man. So you don't have to feel embarrassed about anything.

Yes my man. Adam is my man.

I walked to him and traced his gorgeous body with my small hands. My soft palms met with his hard abs. My heart was pumping.

"What are you doing Eve?" Adam asked. His chest roared when he talked.

Instead of replying him, I tip-toed to his ear and whispered.
"Wait for me." My voice was so damn husky that even I was shocked myself.

Then I proceeded my way to the bathroom.
Where did I hide this freaking fabric again?!

I searched in the drawer and successfully found it. Hope he did not see it...

I stripped from my comfortable baggy pants and loose shirt to this weird looking lingerie.
Yes I wear baggy pants and loose shirt because it is so much comfortable than any other clothes. Well that's what I think. Plus Adam does not have any objection with me wearing these kind of clothes so I get to wear them.

Once the lingerie was on my skin, I took a look at the mirror. I spun around and looked at my body. Hope I don't do anything stupid now...

I decided to go natural with no makeup because let's be real, we don't want to look like a witch after having sex with makeup smudged on the face, right?

I then, allowed my hair fall on my waist. Hmm...now this will do...I think.

That lingerie weirdly boosted up my confidence when it was on my body.

At last, I stepped out of the bathroom. Now how am I going to do my entry? Wait. What is he doing? He is about to wear a shirt! Why? I told him to freaking wait!

"Why are you hiding that tasty body of yours?" I asked with confidence glissening in my eyes. This lingerie sure is a confidence booster!

Adam turned and his eyes were roaming on my body. Suddenly I felt hot. His eyes were piercing through my skin.

"I-I...-" Adam stuttered and stood like a statue.

A smirk made its way to my lips and I walked to him. Oh no not just walk...more like swaying my hips like a leopard looking at its meal.

When I was close enough to him, I brought my fingers on his jawline and lips while biting my lips.
"That jawline...those lips." He seemed highly affected my this as he then said.

"Do you know the consequence of what you are doing Eve?"

"No, show me the consequence Adam." I muttered softly. Then I traced my fingers on his right arm and pulled him to the bed.