Stupid!

Evelina's POV.
The juicy taste ran through my tastebuds teasing it, wanting for more. Closing my eyes I enjoyed the delicious pancakes with syrup on them.

I was seated at the dining table with a plate full of pancakes in front of me. I was still in my pjs and having my breakfast.

Surprisingly, Asshole did not say anything about me sleeping on the bed.
Ha! Maybe he is now scared of me! Haha! Girls' power!!

Munching the pancakes enjoying the sweet taste of them, I heard Asshole talking to someone on the phone. But am I interested? No.
So I brushed it off and continued stuffing my mouth with the pancakes.

I was enjoying my meal when I heard a 'yeah I'll bring HER too.'
Bring her? Where? Wait! Who is her?

No! No! No! Velina mind your business! And think of how to chug the meaning of love down his damn throat!

When I was full for the day, I placed all the plates on the tray for the room service to take it back.
I eased the creases on my pjs and stood up and went to my suitcase to arrange my clothes in the closet. And after that I would go for a shower.

To say I was rather comfortable alone with Asshole in a suite. I inserted my earbuds and played Jason Derulo's Tiptoe and opened my suitcase. Since my clothes were already folded, I did not get difficulty in arranging them.
While I was listening to the blast music, I was humming some lyrics of the song and unconsciously moving my body with the rythm.

I grabbed my comb and sang along with the song.
I did not know that all that time my eyes were closed as I was so lost in the music until I felt someone pulled out my right earbud.

I opened my eyes to be met by the most bored iries ever. His both eyebrows were cocked up and he was staring blankly at me.
Pausing the song, I asked.
"What?" I placed the comb on the bed embarrassed.
God please don't tell me he watched me dancing with a comb in my hands!
So embarrassing! I wish I can just disappear right now!

"Get ready. We are leaving for a business party at 6pm." His voice was neutral like always. Is he always like that? Neutral? No smile? No face expression?

Arching an eyebrow, I brought my two index fingers to the corners of his lips and stretched them not conscious of what I was doing.

He furrowed his eyebrows creating a cute crease on his sexy forehead. Sexy forehead?! Where does that come from?!

"What are you doing?" He asked my fingers still on the corners of his plum lips.

"I am trying to make you smile for once. It's easy you know. You just have to stretch your lips like that and done!" I stretched his lips more.

Feeling a strange sensation to my fingers my eyes widened and I immediately dropped my hands down.
"I-I am s-sorry. I-I am going t-to get r-ready." With that I took a towel and walked rapidly to the bathroom like I was in a walking competition leaving all the clothes scaterred on the bed.

Once I was in the bathroom, I brought my hands to my face feeling the hotness of it. I looked at myself in the mirror and noticed the red colour evading my entire face. My heart was plummeting hard.
Stupid Velina! Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!

I opened the tap and bathed in a cold water as my face did not stop burning and my heart continued hammering despite of my deep breaths.

Once done with the bath, I took the towel and dried myself. I looked around searching for my underwears and an outfit to wear but in vain.
Where did I put them?! Oh no! Don't tell me! Urgh!!! I did not bring any clothes with me! I only brought a towel. A freaking towel! Now you are really stupid Velina!

Think of something Velina! Think! Think! Think!
Yes! The bathroom robe!

I looked around and searched for the bathroom robe. But could not find it. Instead I found Asshole's.
Where the heck is mine?!
Oh shit! When I wore it yesterday, I hanged it on a chair.

Velina! Since when people hang their bathroom robes on a freaking chair?! My conscience face palmed.

What? Can conscience face palm? Urgh I am really going crazy now!

Taking Asshole's bathroom robe in my hand, I prayed to God that he would not notice me wearing it. I wore it even though it was huge on me. It was touching the floor for God's sake! It's like I could wear it like a prom gown.

Sighing and shaking my head low I commented.
The disadvantage of being short.

Opening the door, I peeped outside to see if he was around and fortunately, he was not.
Taking a deep breath, I ran to the bed and took whatever was on it and made my way to the bathroom again quickly.
But I think the lady luck was not in my favout that day as that damn Asshole came in front of me with his phone on his ear and his eyes were on the floor. He was nodding his head and he muttered some 'hmm' and 'okay'.
What is with him and phones?! Is he an addict to it or what?!
Velina! This is not the time to ponder about that! Now it's time to run!

I was in a position to run but the trailing eyes of Asshole stopped me. His iries ran from my toe to my head, with amusement glittering in them.
"Hmm..I'll call you later Luke." He told the person whom he was talking to and lifted his left eyebrow.
The right corner of his lips twitched once, twice and thrice.
Then the thing that I least expected happened.
His plum rosy lips stretched wide showing his white pearly teeth and his side lips dimples and then I heard the most amazing sound ever. His laughter.
I could not even imagine that the Asshole would laugh!
"Hahahahaa!" He clutched his stomach and closed his eyes and continued to laugh.

I did not why but my face was burning and I could sense my insides to switch.

"What?" I asked pretending to be annoyed.

"Look-haha-at-haha-you!" He said pointing at the bathroom robe.

"Hahaha very funny." I crossed my arms and told him in a very neutral voice while rolling my eyes.

I needed to show him that he could not affect me! Even though in fact he was affecting me very much...

Hello my wattpad friends!! Had fun reading this chapter? If yes then vote and don't forget to comment your thoughts!
Bye.❤