The Bodyguard

First of all THANK YOU SOO MUCH FOR 100 FOLLOWERS! IT COULD NOT BE THAT MUCH FOR MOST OF YOU BUT FOR ME IT IS VERYYY MUCH!!! 😂😁😁😁
Okay now enjoy this chapter!

Evelina's POV.
"Tell me Eve. What do you want for Christmas?" Now that I realise it...it's almost Christmas. In 3 days. What do I want?

"I don't know." I replied Adam while fidgetting with my fingers.

"Come on Eve. You are my mate and want to give you a gift for Christmas." He ran his fingers through his fluffy hair ever so lightly.

"Okay then. Surprise me." I smirked at him.

"You are really making it difficult for me Eve." He sighed.

We did become closer since Adam asked me out yesterday and I liked it. I felt free around him like I knew him for years.

"I don't know and now you have mentioned about giving me a Christmas gift. I want one." I smiled innoncently at him.

"Stop making that innoncent face Eve. You don't want that plum lips of yours turn into burgundy colour, right?" He growled and neared his face to mine. Oh no...here we go again...

I was on the bed with the thick covers wrapped on my body like a roll. Adam was preparing himself for work and might I say he does have a problem in not going to work these days! It was freezing and I am absolutely not a morning person so that's why I was under the covers admiring the beautiful creature in front of me. He leaned forward and since I was rolled up with the covers, I was trapped. I could not move an inch!

My face was probably burgundy that moment and I swear my eyes were ready to kiss the floor.

"Um-What about you? I mean what do you want for Christmas?" Yes! Divert his mind with questions!

"I don't know. Surprise me." He said the last two words trying to mimic me with a high-pitch voice tone.

"Oh I am sorry baby but I don't sound like that." I pouted and pinched his scruffed-cheeks.

He eyed me seductively then he grabbed the back of my head and neared me to his gorgeous face. It happened so fast that I did not get time to react. Adam plunged his plum lips onto mine. They were so soft that I want to devour them all. My hands found their way to his hair. They were yearning to feel the softness of his hair. His fagrance englufed me in a world of fantasy and love. His hands were big and strong on my cheeks, holding me still. He kept on chewing on my lips making me want more, more and more.

Then I did something I have never expected to do in my entire life and it surprised him as well. While Adam's lips were moving on mine, I bit his lower lip lightly but I think my teeth are too sharp as they pierced in the softness of his lower lip.

His breath hitched and looked taken aback as he stayed still for a minute or so. I left his plum lips hesitantly and saw blood oozing on his lower lip making him look even more sexy.

He was on the point of wiping the blood on his lips with his thumb but I beat him into it. I neared him, stuck my tongue out and licked the metallic substance off his lower lip seductively. And I think it really was affecting him as he was breathing hard.

I retrieved myself from him and said smirking.
"This is what you get when you want surprises."

Hearing my words, Adam was then his turn to smirk.
"If this is a surprise then I would not mind these kind of surprises everyday." His devilish smirk was having a great effect on me.

"It is barely one day since we are dating and here we are kissing like there is no tomorrow." I shook my head.

"I just can't resist you my Eve. I am addicted to you, all of you." He cupped my face and said softly.

I could not utter a word. Instead I just nodded at him.
He leaned forward and planted a kiss on my forehead and he moved a little more till our lips were on the edge of meeting for a second time but then we heard a noise.

The noise was no other than Oreo's bark. He was near the bed and started to bark loudly.

Laughing, I peeled the covers off me and took the warm animal in my arms. He then finally stopped barking.

I was still running my chubby fingers on its fur when Adam was on the point of leaning in again for a second try but then Oreo started groaning fiercely at him.

"Oreo? What happened?" I asked the puppy.

Then I soothe it with warm strokes with ny hands and with that it stopped groaning.

"Well...Eve, I think I got you a bodyguard which is really good but it is not allowing the good person to get access to you." Adam scratched the back of his neck nervously.

"Haha! It is doing a great job in protecting me!" I laughed at Adam who was looking at the puppy.

"It is fierce even though it is still small." He smiled at Oreo.

"Oh yes. It has that fierce look in its eyes." I admitted still caressing its fur.

"But now I am starting to regret bringing a puppy! It seems that it will be the one who will spend more time with you than me! It's not fair!" He crossed his arms throwing glares at the fluffball.

"Hey! Don't look at my Oreo like that! It deserves to spend more time with me!" I said sending deadly glares at him.

Sighing, he got up from the bed and straightened his suit and damn was he sexy.

"Oh well...we will see about that." He smirked and stole a kiss on my lips then made his way out of the room not before saying.
"See you soon my Eve."

Chapter 35 updated! Hope you enjoyed it and comment what you think of Oreo and Adam.😂😂😂😂