Pink Panther

"Umm...Aline thank you for the soups you prepared for hospital. They were all delicious and maybe you should even prepare some for me tomorrow cause I really can't get enough of them!" I took her hand and thanked her warmly.

She crunched her eyebrows first then lowered her face to me and smiled.
"Well I think you will have to tell your husband to make you some tomorrow." Aline said pinching my nose.

Husband? Wait it means that all the soups I ate were made by the Satanic Asshole?! That's why he was always blushing when I complimented on them! Now I can say that...he is indeed a nice person...

To say I was shocked would be an understatement. My mouth hanged open until Aline closed it with her index giggling at me.

"This is not funny Aline!" I whispered playfully glaring at her.

"I know it is hard to even think that Adam prepared soup but it is the truth my dear." She said with a bright smile still stretched on her rosy lips.

"B-But how did he do that?" I asked furrowing my eyebrows in a huge pool of thoughts.

"How did who do what?" A very seductive and manly voice dragged me to earth. Whose? The Satanic Asshole of course!

"Umm...I think it's time for me to leave." Aline announced as she arranged all the cleaned utensils in their respective places.

"But it's early. You don't usually leave at this hour Aline." I asked her looking at the beautiful vintage clock.

"Yes dear but my husband's health has not been really well lately so, I have to go and check up on him. But don't worry your sweet husband is here for you." She pinched my cheeks clearly teasing the hell out of me.

I know nothing about Aline and she neither knows mine but she is always here for me in this house. Maybe I'll ask her about her husband some other day.

I laughed nervously at her as she picked up her handbag and made her way to the door but not before saying.
"Bye Evelina! Have a very goodnight!" She put more emphasise on the word 'very' and I knew what she meant by that.

"So?" The Satanic Asshole asked the minutes Aline disappeared.

"So?" I questioned him confusingly.

"What were you talking about?" Oh no! What am I going to tell him now?

"What was I talking about?" I asked him. I know I sounded dumb but I could not think wise that moment and I knew what he was referring to.

"Oh you don't know what you were talking about my Eve?" He neared his face close to mine with his low and seductive voice fanning my face.

Why am I in this damned wheelchair?! I could have run if I was not in this state! Damn my luck!

Seeing that there was no point in rambling about nonsensical things, I took matter in my hands. Breathing hard I replied.
"I-It is a-about how.....P-Pink Panther is pink." My heart was racing and I could feel my face heating up like fire.

Seriously Velina! Is this something to come up with?!

At first I saw his eyebrows furrowed drowning him in a pool of cuteness. Then, his little frown turned to a devilish smirk. Okayyyy...so what is up in his damn skull?!
"Is it not about how you are pink or rather red right now?" He asked bringing his gorgeous face even more closer, closing the oxygen gap between us. I could be feel my breaths becoming short.
Damn this wheelchair!

"Hellooo!!! Everyone home?!!! I am here Velinaaa!!! Your favourite person of all in the world!!" Fortunately this irritating joyful voice of my dearest brother Van interrupted us. At least he has finally done something good in his life! Proud of you Bro!

"Oh Van! He is here! I-I should go, right? He is calling me! Oh how stupid I am! I can't walk! I-I...Can you help me?" I tried to get away of this conversation and of course the embarrassing situation I was.

Cocking an eyebrow, he made his way behind me and started rolling the wheelchair in the hall. "Van! You should stop yelling like a lunatic! You are embarrassing the hell out of me." Ed commented non-chalantly with a bored expression but once he saw me in the hall, his face lit up immediately.

"Van and Ed! Stop this! You are at your sister's house! So, respect!" Mama whisper-shouted at their childish behaviour while my Papa made his way to the Satanic Asshole and I.

"Mr Storm, nice to meet you." The Satanic Asshole's voice was so smooth almost like an angel's.

"Oh please Adam don't call me that! We are not here for a business conference or anything." Papa joked hugging his son-in-law.

Of course he would not know how to call you! He was soo busy with his freaking work after our wedding! The good definition of Satan.

"How is my sweet daughter feeling?" Papa reached and pinched my cheeks.

"Oh my Evelina!" My Mama interrupted us. She came forward and gave me a huge bear hug.

"How are you feeling?" Mama asked.

"I am feeling quite good except these plasters!" I replied pointing at my feet.

"Well only God knows what you were doing that led you in plasters!" Van said and that word 'doing' reached my ears and activated my dirty mind. As a result, my face heated up but I tried to conceal it.

"Shut up Van!" I said glaring at him but earned a very playful smirk from him.
His nerve!

"It is not good to act in this way to your sister Van." Ed told Van.
Yes! Big bro on my side!

But then I saw a huge smirk drawing on his lips. Seriously?! Him and his bloody sarcasm! Why didn't I noticed it before?

"Boys! Stop teasing your sister!" My Mama told them in a strict tone.

"Yeah tell them Mama! Tell them!" I encouraged her in scolding the two headaches.

"Oh by the way, how did you guys get in?" I asked confused.

"Throught the door, duh!" Van replied rolling his eyes.

"Anddd now the winner of this question goes toooo Mr Evan  Storm! Yayy!" I said clapping my hands sarcastically.

"The door was opened, we called you but you did not seem to hear us that's when we entered." Mama explained ignoring Van's and my sarcastic argument.

"It's okay Mom. You are family you are all always welcome here." Adam beat me into replying Mama.

"Oh how sweet of you! I am so happy that Velina such a great husband and we got such a good son-in-law! Moreover, you called me Mom!" My Mama being my Mama, she dramatically wiped her tears.

Mamaaa!!! How could you do this to me?! To forget me and to cry for your bloody son-in-law! Urghhh mothers these days...

Chapter 28 updated! I know I took a lot of time with this part as I was busy but now everything is smooth!
Anyway, did you enjoy this chapter?