28. Who's my previous partner?

Start from the beginning

I look around.

Who's my previous partner?

Luke and Lalaine are paired up already, their were few who doesn't have a partner though, a shewolf with black hair approach me 'My partner is not here, do you mind if we pair up?' she ask but I was still looking around. I nod at the girl and she started smiling while introducing herself. 'I'm Nancy Cavill and your Hunter right? The next Alpha on the pack.' she said, still smiling her hands extended for shakehands but I ignore it. We took our seat as Mrs. Wood the history teacher started explaining the second project.

'Your first project was about Vampire and Werewolves history, your second would be about the mythical beings that still exist and rarely seen and beings that are considered extinct. You can choose what kind of being it is that you like as long as one still exist while other doesn't. Whatever take your interest, this will be a long project. Now, you can discuss it to your partner whatever wil be your topic.' she finishes and every student started talking with their partners.

'So... I'm thinking we should go for Sirens and Harpies.' she voiced out.

'Ok.' I agreed, not like i have any suggestion

'Nice. Can we meet up later at the library so we can discuss it? or maybe after school we can go to my house or yours.' she suggested while having a hopeful face that I've seen a lot from girls that had approach me before.

'Let just meet in the library or you do it all.' I told her. I didn't bother looking at her or hearing her answer, somehow i know it doesn't matter.

After morning classes Luke, Lalaine and I went to the cafeteria. Students were already lining up for the food, Trent walk headed towards our table with a tray on his hand followed by Lily. 'Hows your day people?' Lily ask but no one bothered answering her question.

'Hows your day people?' she ask again and got the same result.

'Hows your day people?' again. 'Just so you know, i won't stop asking this question until someone answer it.' Lilyy added and she looks proud 'If Summer is here she'll definitely answer... or maybe not? I mean shes....' Lily look up and her eyes were wide open, as if she said something that she shouldn't have said. Her eyes were on her sister, Luke, Trent and then to me.

'Summer?' I said

'She's Lily's friend.' Lalaine explain, she smiled nervously.

'Yeah, she's my friend but she's no longer here.' Lily added

'Because of the Jaeger that attack the town?' I said, but i don't get it why are they nervous.

'Yes!' Lily answered

'What are you guys talking about?' Madison who just arrive ask as she sat beside Lily and across me. 

'Summer, one of the victims of Jaeger. Why do you know her?' I ask Madison and she look at me surprise but 'Yes.' she answered.

'She's part of the cheer squad right Madison?' Lalaine said but Madison shook her head.

'No, she's not part of the squad and definitely she's not my friend or anything. More like a rival, i hate that girl.' she said with almost hatred. 'Rival? As if!' Lily said back, like what Madison said doesn't make sense. She's about to say more but stop by her older sister. 

Summer.

Is she someone I know?

Is she the one... the memory that I can't remember?

Who is she?

I stood up go to my next class but not before seeing the table of the half vampires. Their tray consist of large cup of vanilla ice cream and a bottle of red liquid.  'Is that blood!!' a human girl screamed 'Its a pigs blood you idiot, do you actually think the cafeteria would allow a blood of human here?.' a girl from the other table said, it was a group of half vamps. 'At least it goes well with vanilla ice cream!'  

With that a sudden memory flashback. A fragment.

'Is that blood?' Lily ask appearing beside her sister which made her sister jump in surprise.'LILY!!!' she yelled. 'Sorry.' she said.

'Yeah..pigs blood.' the girl answered, her face wasn't visible. She sat beside me then she opened here vanilla ice cream scooping a big one and ate it in one shot. 'BRAIN FREEZE!!!' she screamed while holding her head then she opened the pigs blood bottle and poured it to her ice cream and mix it and then ate a mouthful vanilla ice cream with blood....

I froze. My head started pounding, like it remember something it shouldn't have. I massage my temple and a growl slip from me, my friends went closer to me but I can't hear what they are saying. It felt like my brain is remembering something 'This will be more delicious if it's a human blood or yours Hunter.' she said  'Okay... did I say it out loud?' the girl ask and I nod at her. 'Sorry...okay I'm not really sorry.' she said and ate her Ice cream again. 

When i came to my senses my canine was already out, my nails turned into claws. 'What the fuck is happening?!' I ask to no one, I grab the bottle of red liquid and smashed in to the floor. The blood splash, some were on my face and clothes. It looked like it rained blood inside the cafeteria.

People screamed!

And I walk out of the place.

End of Hunters POV

Adrian Chasm Sinclair POV

Meanwhile at Sinclair Kingdom,

'What are you planning Adrian?' Alister asked me

'What do you think brother?' i ask him, we are twin but our personality is very different. The three of us siblings were very different if we ever have the same trait it would be our cruelty, still we do care for each other even though we don't show it that much especially for our sister Alia who started calling herself Summer Xavier. Who the hell made her change her name anyway? My fraternal twin Alister and I ask about it before but she never said who it is. She was young back then but already rebellious on her own way. She won't listen if theirs no benefit for her. 'I'm going to follow her.' I said honestly to him, i was expecting Alister to agree with me that he'll go too but he didn't.

'No. You won't.' he said to me.

'And why? What makes you think i'll listen to you?' I said back, Alia..Summer is not the only one stubborn in the family, if ever I think she got it from me.

'I've been thinking, she changed a lot.' Alister said, his eyes were on the ground.  

'What do you mean?' I asked, trying to deny understanding what he means because deep down i know what he's saying.

'We're twins, we might not look like the same but... were different aren't we?' he said 'Summer... Our dear Alia changed, her smiles changed, her eyes changed too. I don't want to accept it but I can't deny it that its all because of that wolf.' he continued.

I was silent, were outside the castle . I look at my surrounding, the trees, the flowers... this is the place were Summer use to play a lot when we were young. I notice the white flower... what was it called? Daisy? I don't know if Alister or our parents know about it but I do, that Summer love flowers and I think her favorite is the daisy. When she thought no one is watching she always look at the flower, her expression softening like affection. When I saw her expression it scares me because it wasn't a familiar thing to me. When given a chance i'll rip the flowers or shred it in front of her but she never show her emotions. 

Seeing her after a long time, she's still the Summer that we know but somehow different. When she look at us theirs a affection to us that i never saw before. Such emotions, we don't show it.

'Our little sister, you're right. So what are you thinking brother?' I ask Alister

'Her beloved. I worry about Summer, I'm afraid she'll regret it someday. Her decision, i don't like it; if the two of them are fated then they should share the burden no matter how painful it is.' He answered.

Never in my life would ever believe that Alister would say those kind of words.

'So are you ready to go to that wolf place?' I said and he nodded.

'Yes. As much as I hate the mutt if he can make our little sister happy then be it.' he said and i nodded 'Well, the feeling is mutual. I still hate the mutt too but for that idiot sister of us...*sigh*' 

'To the portal it is.' 

~

Enjoy!