Memory

(Author's POV)
Jimin laughed as Jungkook spit out his water all over his food by accident due to him coughing before.

"Why'd you do that?" Jimin laughed as he rubbed Jungkooks back.

"I didn't mean to, the teacher just slipped in it with a bucket of paint and well... It got all over her." Jungkook said while laughing softly.

"I still don't know how she did that. Anyways, we should go to the studio. We have a performance to prepare." Jimin said as he nudged Jungkooks arm and stood up with his lunch.

Jungkook agreed and they threw their lunches in the garbage.

Jimin made eye contact with the boys as Jungkook kept his eyes on the ground.

Yoongi smirked because he seen someone coming who wasn't paying attention to their surroundings either.

Jungkook looked up and a liquid was dumped all over his white shirt.

Jungkook gasped as he felt a cold bottle of water pour all over him.

Jimin pushed the man away "Watch  where you're going." Jimin seethed as the man aggressively nodded and raced out of the cafeteria.

Jimin looked at Jungkook who stared down at his stomach, Jimins eyes travelled down to and his eyes widened.

"Damn... didn't know you had abs Kookie." Jimin teased as he hit the youngers firm stomach.

Jungkook scoffed and punched Jimins stomach lightly as he walked towards the doors.

"Yeah, and I didn't know you'd be so annoying." Jungkook teased as Jimin frowned and started running after a giggling Jungkook.

The other boys honestly felt jealous and mad at the same time, he took Jimin away from them and they weren't going to forgive him, and the way he acts like he doesn't know them also makes them infuriated.

"He's dead fucking meat." Namjoon mumbled, everyone agreed, even Taehyung who still, deep down, had a soft spot for Jungkook, agreed.

Jungkook pulled off his shirt in the boys locker room as Jimin gawked at Jungkook's toned back.

Jungkook threw on a black shirt and fixed his blue ripped jeans.

Jungkook looked towards Jimin and smirked when he seen the olders face flush as he looked away in embarrassment.

"Come on Hyung, we got practice." Jungkook said cheekily and he walked out as Jimin slowly trailed behind.

*45 minutes later*
Jungkook took a big sip from his water bottle as he sat on the ground while bringing his knee up to his chest.

Jimin sat down beside him and took his water bottle and took a sip.

"Glad we're almost through with this." Jungkook panted as he put his hands on his side's.

Jimin hummed as he kept drinking and Jungkook tilted his head back while swallowing hard as he continued to breathe heavily.

"Jungkook?" Jimin asked, Jungkook looked down with half-lidded eyes and Jimin placed the water bottle down.

"Can I ask you something?" Jimin asked softly, Jungkook nodded as he laid his back on the wall while staring at a nervous Jimin.

"Would you... go out with me?" Jimin asked softly as he looked up at the younger.

Jungkook chuckled "Sure Hyung, now let's get going. I want to go home and do more fun stuff." Jungkook said with a wink and Jimin flushed a dark red as he hit Jungkooks arm.

Jungkook laughed softly and he grabbed Jimins hand and led them out.

"I wish I could remember who you were." Jungkook said as he looked down at Jimin, Jimin nodded "Me too but I'm pretty sure you wouldn't like me anymore." Jimin mumbled the last part, Jungkook stopped.

"I'd still like You, I'm not sure if you were mean or not but if you were I don't care, you're nice now, and your ass is mine now." Jungkook whispered at the end as he pulled Jimin towards him and gripped the olders ass.

Jimin yelped "Jungkook!!" Jimin yelled and Jungkook chuckled as Jimin hit his chest over and over again with his fists.

"What? It's true." Jungkook excalimed with a laugh at the end.

Jimin crossed his arms "Pervert." Jimin mumbled, Jungkook smiled "I'm sure you've thought about me in those ways many times Hyung." Jungkook teased as he walked away.

Jimin gaped his mouth open and he ran up to Jungkook "Shut up!" Jimin yelled as he hit the youngers toned back.

"I'd watch your actions Jimin." Jungkook said quietly as he gave Jimin the side eye.

Jimin made a thin line with his lips and he looked forward.

"Let's skip the rest of the day and go to my place, my parents aren't home." Jungkook said with a smirk as he seen Jimin blush a light pink.

"Okay... what are we going to do?" Jimin asked quietly as Jungkook held Jimins small hand.

"What do you think baby?"

~♡~♡~♡~♡~

It's been a minute. Only because I have writers block though.

-Jae🔆