Skip if you want, just rants about the book

So, you know how most writers want to restart their book and fix all the mistakes they did in the first few chapters? I want to do that but at the same time, Jae and I want to remember how much we've evolved in both of our writing styles. He's now settled down in LA, California and he's working as an assistant for this writer there, I do not remember their name and I'm sooorrryyyy but I'm super proud of him. If any of you want to, please check out Nobody, it's a book in progress right now and I'll hopefully be updating it by tonight, unless my boyfriend has other plans for me. If any of you have tiktok, my main where i make edits i abyssapnap and my vent/backup is milky.void, i would really like to make moots on there whom I can interact with on there.

So, we hit 125k reads, can you believe it? Arggghhhhhhh, I wish Jae would come back and help me right again, we were so good at going off of each others ideas and making them into a better and new one. I dislike that I now have to write alone. My account has been hacked before and I really dont want it to happen again so my backup for this account is abyssova well, technically it's my main that I just dont post on but will be soon and yeah... I am embarrassed about this book in all honesty, Jaes chapters were fine, I dislike mine now that I'm looking back on it but I do not have the time to rewrite this book from square one. I'll finally be getting my own place, i cannot stand living with my grandma or my parents anymore so I'm going to be getting my own place with a roommate of mine.

I hope everyone is good and that you're all eating, drinking enough water and sleeping enough. I also hope you're all doing good in school and/or work, if you're doing neither, like myself, I hope you're taking care of yourself, take a walk and get some air!! Good day everyone, thanks for the support on the book and remember, I have otthheerrrrssss, not just this one ;-;

- Void