Trust

Peter's POV

I regret not telling Emily now.It sucks knowing she probably hates my guts right now. I love her so that just makes it so much hader. I just want to walk up to her, grab her and kiss her, but thats never gonna happen if I keep being douche like right now. I woke up unhappily sulking about Emily.Why does it have to be so hard and complicated to tell her? I decided to call her. Hopefully she'll pick up.

RING RING. RI-

''Hello?" a tired voice asked on the other side of the line.

''Emily?"

''P-Peter?"

''yeah.Thought you wouldnt pick up or...yeah.''

''Um...I didnt check''

''oh''

''listen Peter Im sooo sorry I pushed you.I should just wait til your ready.Forgive me?"

''I'm the one who should be apologising Em.I should trust you its just...so...so...hard.Forgive ME?"

''Yes only if you forgive me.''

''done''

''your amazing peter''

''You too babe''

''hehehe'' she giggled softly.She was everything to me.

''you should come over some time yeah?"

''OOHH wanna come over today? Im freeee!"

''sure.Right on my way.''

''how about for dinner though.I have netball.''

''sure baby''

''see you tonight then, handsome''

''beautiful.''

with that, I hung up and saw the time.3 PM! How long did I sleep for? I got dressed in my spiderman outfit and put a blue longsleeve shirt on and a leather jacket with jeans and just rested my head for a while. I saw the time after my nap was 6 pm. I got out of bed. Checked whether I looked decent and jumped out of the window then ran across the block and stopped at Emily's, not even the slightest bit breathless after the run. I knocked and waited. Then Emily answered the door wearing a pair of jeans shorts and a whitebutton up collar shirt with a pink sweater over it with VANS. She looked gorgeous and is probably the most beautiful girl ever. She had her hair straight in a ponytail.

''Hi Peter.Come in''

''hey em''

''so, whats up?"

''the sky''

''haha.Were having pizza for dinner.We can eat it in my room and watch TV.Okay?"

''sure.Lets go'' I replied then we walked upstairs into her room.She was staring at me and I stared at her.She smiled and I did back.We sat down on her bed and faced the tv.

''What should we watch Peter?"

''Um...horror?"

''I wont be able to sleep''

''Dont worry, I'll protect you.Paranormal activity?"

''Fine''

''YIPEE!"

She went over to a shelf of movies and bent down to look for paranormal activity.She came back with it and slipped it into the DVD player and flicked the TV on.She then made her way back to me and snuggled into my chest.As the movie started, I could sense that she was scared as she was shaking so I pulled her closer. We munched on pizza and she put her head on my shoulder. The movie ended and I was about to leave for home when she pulled me back.