Part 14

Normani's POV
"I hope you like the songs they were about a very special person, she knows who she is give it up for Lauren Jauregui" Kehlani said.

I knew I wasn't tripping she said the songs were about Lauren. I put the blunt back into the ash tray and slowly turned to Lauren. I got up and grabbed Lauren's hand and went to the bathroom. I checked under all the stalls and made sure nobody was in here before I locked the door. I didn't even say anything I just looked at Lauren and she knew. "Look before you get mad at me I love you" Lauren said. She's clearly still high and drunk but she knows the situation. I nodded my head for her to continue. "I haven't been with Keh since 2015 and at the time I still loved you but you wouldn't give me the time of day so I tried Kehlani out and it clearly didn't work" Lauren said. I believed Lauren however if I knew they had a thing I don't know if I would've let them work together. I just nodded my head and walked out the bathroom. I'm not mad at Lo it's just the fact that she didn't tell me.

Lauren's POV
Normani didn't even say anything after I told her. Keh always fucking shit up I'm tired of it. I left the bathroom to go look for Keh and she was at the bar. I grabbed her by her arm and took her to room in the back of the club. "What the fuck Lo" Kehlani said while yanking her arm away. "I should be asking you that, what was that at the dj booth" I asked. "You know exactly what it was Lauren I still like you and you know that" Kehlani said while rolling her eyes. "How am I suppose to know that you like me Keh, please tell me how" I said. "How about I never stopped since we were 18 Lo, I've loved you for 4 long years for you to not even care about how broken you left me" Kehlani said while poking me in the chest. "Keh....." I said in a hushed tone. "You should know because I'm the one who actually loved you instead of Normani who was all up on Trey giving him the attention you wanted, you should know because I actually gave you the attention but I guess I'm not good enough for you Lo" Kehlani said while still poking my chest. I could tell she was trying her best not cry but I never knew that's how she felt. "Do you even remember our time together" She said with tears slowly starting to fall. "Of course I do Keh, how could I forget" I said. "You act like you don't from the way you treat me, but mark my words Lo karma is a bitch and I'm not going to be the person to say I told you so I'm going to be there with open arms trying to comfort you because I still love you" Kehlani said while walking back to the front of the club. "I'm sorry Keh......"

A/N: I know this was a short ass chapter but I'm putting out another one tomorrow 🤧