Part 6

Normani's POV
I was in the kitchen listen to music when They Don't know about us by One direction came on.
This used to be Lauren and I's song when we were in high school. I felt this song connected to us, the world doesn't know about us. They don't know I've waited all my life for the moments we have now or about all the I love you's.
We really did live this song we did stay up all night just so Lauren could hear about all my problems. Out of no where I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist. Lauren swayed us from side to side and sang in my ear.
"They don't know about us" Lauren sang finishing up the song.
" I love you bukee" Lauren said smiling from ear to ear. "I love you to bubba" I said sharing the same smile as Lauren. "Forever and always" Lauren said. "Always and Forever" I said while kissing Lauren and pinky promising her.
I live for these moments I have with Lauren, she always know how to make me feel better. I love my bubba more than she'll ever know. Lauren let me go after sitting there for a while to get ready for a radio interview. I was a little sad when she let go but she promised me we could cuddle when she got back.
I had to get ready, so that I could record the song with Zendaya. The song is about trying new things. I'm helping Zendaya write and Produce the song, she said Chris Brown is suppose to feature on it.
Normani's Outfit

We're at the studio writing Chris's part because we're done with Zendaya' s part already

We're at the studio writing Chris's part because we're done with Zendaya' s part already. Chris came in and Zendaya greeted him. "Hey Mani" he said while looking me up and down. "Hey Chris" I said ignoring his thirstiness. "You look good baby girl" Chris said while licking his lips. He is so disgusting it makes no sense. "I'm not your baby and I know" I said while continuing to think of lyrics.

Chris Outfit

"Dang I don't get no compliments" Chris said

"Dang I don't get no compliments" Chris said. I looked over his outfit and there was nothing to really compliment. I just ignored his comment and continued to work.

5 hours later
We finally were done with the song and it sounded good. I had the idea to remake the beat from creep by TLC. We were putting the final touches on the song when I started to get hungry. I called Lo to bring some food even though she was probably sleep.
When she brung the food she was in grey joggers that showed off her print, a white t-shirt and some white Jordan's. She looked good but her pants were a problem because of Zendaya thirsty ass.
"Hey baby" Lauren said with a lot of rasp to her voice. Moist. "Hey bubs" I said while trying my best to get up. Lauren handed me my food and kissed me on the lips. Only certain people know about us, but not everyone. "Hey lolo" Zendaya said while jumping into Lauren's arms. "Hey daya" Lauren said while hugging her. It reminded me to much of the Grammys and I didn't like it but one thing is different since then, Lauren was mine now. Even though Lauren was mine it didn't mean I wasn't jealous. "Lo" I whine so she could pay attention to me. Lauren looked at me and let go of Zendaya. "What's up baby" Lauren said while wrapping her arms around me. I smiled in victory even though Zendaya probably didn't notice. "Nothing I just wanted you to hold me" I said while pecking her lips. "I can do that when we get home Mani" Lauren said with a chuckle. "Your just acting like a brat" Lauren said lowly in my ear. She needs to stop before I jump her bones right here right now. Someone interrupted our moment by clearing their throat. Me and Lauren pull apart to see Chris standing their impatiently. "Can we finish the song" Chris said with an attitude. I rolled my eyes at him and we went back to finishing the song up. Lauren sat on the couch bobbing her head to the song.
We decided to name the song Something New and to release it two weeks before the VMA's. Chris got out of the booth and walked up to me. "I was wondering if you wanted to go to dinner tomorrow on me" He said with a smirk on his lips. He think he so cute I can't stand him. Before I could answer my lips were captured into a kiss.
Lauren wrapped her around me from behind and turned my head towards her and kissed me . The kiss was rough but passionate, she knows I hate when she's rough all of the time but she never changes. I moan when her tongue forcefully enters my mouth and one of her hands goes to my butt. I pushed her so she could stop and so I could breathe. She stopped kissing me but didn't let me go. I was panting and my lips were swollen. She always gets so protective and possessive of me when someone tries to talk to me but I love it though. " Sorry Chris I can't maybe another time" I said still trying to catch my breath. "Or never" Lauren mumbled but I heard her . Chris looked disappointed but what did he expect me to say if I'm in a relationship. We wrapped up our studio session and went home. Lauren and I cuddled all night until we fell asleep. There was only one thing in my mind that night.

I think I'm in love with Lauren Jauregui