Part 17

Normani's POV
Lauren talked to Kehlani on the phone and we're supposed to meet at a diner. Lauren made me promise her to be on my best behavior but what if Kehlani starts it and she just so happens to get her ass beat.
"Are you ready to go" Lauren said while grabbing her car keys. I nodded my head and we left for the dinner. Lauren wants to be cheap all the time but can buy out the whole diner when we need to talk. 

*At the Diner*
We pulled up at the diner and Kehlani was already there. We sat down at a booth, me and Lauren on one side and Kehlani on the other. It was an awkward silence because no one really knew how to approach the topic except me. "Tell me why you felt the need to disrespect me" I said leaning in the booth. She had a shocked look on her face then covered it up. "How did I disrespect you?" Kehlani asked.
"The whole thing at the party was plain disrespectful, you then proceeded to disrespect me on social media" I said trying to keep my cool. "Well the party thing I apologize for I didn't want to tell her that way I was drunk but the social media thing, all I did was agree Lauren has good head" Kehlani said. She really trying me she lucky I made that promise. Lauren put her hand on my thigh and started to talk to Keh. "You could've kept that to yourself Keh you didn't have to comment that was petty, even though Normani was also being petty" Lauren said. "So I can't agree with someone on a topic now, wow" Kehlani said. "Keh, stop this isn't like you" Lauren said. "You wouldn't know what I'm like because you decided to leave for 4 years." Kehlani said. "I still kept in touch though, I know this isn't like you at all the Keh I know wouldn't even do this bullshit" Lauren said. "I have my reasons Lo" Kehlani said. "What could possibly be a reason to disrespect Normani like that?" Lauren asked. Lauren was oddly calm while talking even though her grip was tightening on my thigh." Lauren said. "Maybe because I miss you Lauren have ever thought about how I felt after you left me, to pursue your career with Normani!" Kehlani said slightly raising her voice. Lauren let go of my thigh, it looked like she was trying to formulate words but she couldn't. "I-I'm Sorry Keh" Lauren said in a hushed tone. "Your not fucking sorry Lo, if you were you would've done more, but it's cool I just realized that you ain't worth my time" Kehlani said. Well perfect, because she's worth all my time. "But I won't do you like you did me, I'll always be there for you Lauren" Kehlani said while getting up and walking out.

On our way home Lauren was silent,the only thing you could hear was the radio playing quietly in the background. One Kehlani's songs came on and Lauren tightened her grip on the steering wheel. I don't know what's going on with Lauren but I hope she eventually opens up to me.

Lauren's POV
"Maybe because I miss you Lauren have ever thought about how I felt after you left me..."
That kept replaying in my head since she said it. I know how it feels to be left alone,so for me to put another person through that bothered me.
Hearing her song Advice which is literally about her taking her own advice about not going out with me didn't really help. I started to get tense while driving so I gripped the steering wheel tighter. One part of me is thinking of ways to make it up to Keh with everyone agreeing to it and the other part of me is telling me not to do it at all. I think the side of me that's telling me not to do anything is right. What if I do something that Normani might not like and we end up at square one again or what if Keh doesn't want my apology. So many things were going through my mind that I almost passed our house. I pulled up into the drive way and walked in the house without waiting for Normani so I could
"Get rid of my worries".
I'll make all of this right some how.