Part 22

Normani's POV
Im currently trying to perfect this dance move for our first performance but I can't seem to get it right.
"That's ok we'll start from the top" Val said as he went back to the front of the studio waiting for me so we can correct my footwork.
"I'm sorry I keep messing up , it's so simple yet I keep coming a step short"
"That's why practice makes perfect" Val said with a smile. I then walked up to Val and started over. This time around though I actually completed the whole routine.
"See I told you you could do it" Val said with a slight smirk.
"Yea if you did" I said giggling.
"So do you wanna grab a drink?"
It was late maybe around 1 am on a Sunday so most if not all bars around here were closed.
"If you want a drink we could go back to my place" I said not wanting to seem rude since I shit him down last time.
"That's could work too" Val said while laughing.
We both packed up and left the studio heading towards my house. Once we got inside I told him I was going to change and then came down the straits with a bottle of Anejo.
"Ouuu you brining ou the big guns" Val said laughing while eyeing the bottle.
"You ain't seen nothing yet stick around and I can show you the best of the best" I said while popping the bottle open ready to pour our glasses.

Lauren's POV
We're officially on tour and I'm excited af. I haven't been on tour in like 2 years so seeing all my fans is just what I need right now. Our first show was in Detroit and we just landed.
"Damn I'm tired" Keh said while yawing.
"Man tell me about it" I said rubbing my eyes.
We had about 2 hours until the show started so we decided to get some food.
"What do you want?" I asked looking at keh.
"What do they have around here?"
"I think there's a shake shack not too far from here we could walk around downtown" I said thinking of a way to kill time and eat.
"Bet" keh then got dressed and we headed out of our hotel and started walking. As we begin walking I start hearing clicks. I turn around to see paps on our ass hounding us with questions.
"Why are you with kehlani instead of Normani?"
"Are you and kehlani cool again after the party?"
"Are you two dating?"
All these questions were getting annoying not to mention the pictures. Keh didn't seem to mind though she just ignored them and kept walking until we finally got to shake shack.
"You alright lo" keh said looking at with slight worry written across her face.
"I'm good, they just annoying as hell" I said referring to the paps.
Nodded in agreement and looked at the menu.

I can't quite pin point our vibe right now. We're cordial of course we need to be for tour but it's like we still have that friend dynamic however it hasn't been the same since well everything. I get Keh did things because she were hurt but I was ready to put all that behind us and start over. I just hope she's on the same page..

Kehlani POV
I was super happy lo hit me up about touring with her but it was a little weird when it came to timing. We hadn't really talked since the whole dinner situation and since starting the tour we haven't talked given it's our first show. I did miss her though. We went from being together to completely stopped talking at a time when we were some of the only people we had. But it's ok I've forgiven her for all of that I want to be good friends how we use to be even before getting together.

We would sneak and smoke in the dorm room, play pranks on sororities, and even attend their parties. We may have not liked those idiots but they could throw a nice ass party. I found myself smiling widely at the memories we have together. We were young just trying to find a way out and we finally did.

"What got you all smiling over there" Lauren said looking at me curiously.
"I was just thinking back to our college days" I said still smiling while looking at her which caused her to crack a smile.
"Damn I almost forgot about all the stupid shit we use to do" she said while running her hand through looking as if she's reminiscing while still being in shock of the stupid things she's done in her past.

"You remember when you we almost got 'caught' in our dorm" I said laughing while still having a slight smirk on my face looking at Lauren.
Lauren laughed but had a faint blush on her cheeks.

*Flashback*
*4 years ago*
Kehlani s POV
I arched my back more as Lauren was blowing my back out in our dorm room. She was going at nice steady pace not too slow nor fast just right and I was feeling every second of it. I began moaning loudly but I didn't care it felt too good. "Fuck" I heard Lauren say as she looked down at her going in and out. I just looked back at her admiring how good she looks behind me which caused me to moan even louder. Simply seeing her behind me was a turn on. "Shit lo" I said loudly struggling to even breathe at how good Lauren is making me feel.
I kept squeezing around around her to evoke a moan out of her which I definitely got. "Chill keh before I-" she was cut off by a pound on the door.
"Open up the door" the voice demanded while on the other side of the door. Lauren quickly pulled out causing me to moan and put on her pants. I quickly followed and did the same things while fixing my hair. As I finished doing my hair listen open the door to Campus Police being there. "We received a noise complaint from other students in your hall and came to see what was up" one officer said peering into the room to see me looking back at them while on my bed. The other officer sniffed the air which caused me to sniff too. It definitely smelled like sex and weed in here but we didn't have time to cover up the smell. "Sorry we were just listening to music"
The officer who sniffed around didn't seem too convinced but didn't really feel like handling the situation.
"Well don't let it happen again" they said as they walked off and Lauren closed the door. I started to laugh as did Lauren. "Damn that was close" I said still laughing. "Yea because you couldn't shut up" Lauren said rolling her eyes but still giggling. If me shutting up was such a problem... "come make me then" I said while hungrily looking at Lauren. That was all she needed.
*over*
" Yea because you wouldn't stop moaning so damn loud" Lauren said still laughing.
"It's not my fault you were putting it down" I said giggling at Lauren. She told me to watch it in a playful tone and we headed towards the venue for our first show.

(it's been a while 😎)