"I'm playing." She laughed as if something was funny. "What you need?"

"I'm finna head to the hospital, Keezy got into a wreck."

"Is he okay?" She instantly became concerned.

"He good, minor injuries. He fucked up my bike though." I checked my phone since Bianca sent the address.

"I'm glad he's okay, but I'm happy he fucked that bike up. I didn't want your ass buying that shit anyway, it's dangerous."

"I'm finna get me another one anyway." I shrugged and she rolled her eyes for the thousandth time.

"Whatever, just make sure you're home by 11 so we can take the kids to the Zoo."

"I got you." I kissed her and was headed out.

I made my way to the hospital, luckily it was only 10 minutes away. I was directed to Keezy's room to find him and his two baby mothers, along with his three kids.

"Damn, all y'all look just like y'all daddy." I shook my head at all 3 of them, picking up his second daughter, Kimora.

" I shook my head at all 3 of them, picking up his second daughter, Kimora

"Now you know Kimora is my twin." Kim spoke but I shook my head.

"Nah, them 3 lil Keezy's rightchea."

I spoke to Kim and Bianca before dapping up Keezy, making sure he was good. I took a good look at the stitches and cuts he had bandaged up, glad it wasn't anything too serious. He explained the incident to me again, and I continuously shook my head at how slow he is. It all happened early as hell in the morning, so maybe this nigga just wasn't thinking at all.

Time passed by hella quick, and before I knew it, it was 11:30. I sighed and stood up ready to leave since Mamé texted me asking when I was coming back to the suite.

"Finna head out, when they discharge you?"

"In a couple hours, this shit ain't even nun serious." He spoke and I nodded.

"Fashooly, y'all finna head out?" I asked Bianca and Kim.

"Yeah, ima take the kids back home." Bee spoke. Kiyon smacked his lips.

"Wassup wit you?"

"I ain't tryna go back home, my mama don't cook." He whispered the last part.

"Bee, let them come wit me. I'm finna take the kids to the zoo today anyway, y'all gon get to see your daddy's people in the monkey cages." I spoke to the kids and they laughed.