Chapter 24

I Like You

Yoongi's P.O.V.
I walked inside my room quietly, not wanting to wake up MinYoung. As I arrived, I made my way towards the bed she was sleeping on. I placed myself on the bed next to her and wrapped my arms around her small body. Her face was now on my chest while I held onto her not too tightly.

"I like you" I mumbled.

A smile spread across my face as I thought of the fact that she liked me too. I didn't want her to hear me say that I liked her. I mean, I know she likes me, but it's embarrassing to say it out loud.

I actually want her to come and tell me how she feels first. Her sister may have confirmed that MinYoung likes me, but that doesn't mean it's completely true. I mean, I believe her, but I'm not fully sure. I'd rather hear MinYoung telling me those simple words herself than hearing her sister saying them to me.

My eyes slowly closed, making me fall asleep with MinYoung's warmth.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

~The Next Day~

I let out a groan as I felt MinYoung moving in my hold. I wanted her to stop moving, so I pulled her closer to my chest and held onto her a little more tightly still with my eyes closed. She stopped moving which made me comfortable again, leaving me to go back to sleep. Unfortunately, I felt MinYoung's small feet kicking my legs as I groaned again.

"Stop. Let me sleep." I said in a sleepy voice.

"Wake up." I could barely hear her voice.

Her face was buried in my chest since I was holding onto her so tightly. Her words just sounded like faded mumbles. It was an advantage for me because that meant that she won't be able to wake me up and would eventually give up.

Too bad she's stubborn.

"Yoongi, wake up!" This time her voice was louder.

"Can we stay like this a little longer?" I asked, still with a sleepy voice.

She didn't say anything and started tugging on my shirt.

"MinYoung?" She hummed in response.

I smiled at how cute her faded voice sounded. She was struggling so much to leave, I was enjoying teasing her.

"Your sister told me you wanted to stay here." She stopped tugging on my shirt.

I smirked, realizing that she must be embarrassed.

"She said some things about you that were very interesting."

This time she responded by kicking me with her knee in the stomach really hard, weakening me in the process making it easier for her to get out of my grasp.

"MinYoung!" I yelled as she jumped off the bed onto the floor.

"You should've woken up when I told you to." She said with her head popping out of the side of the bed.

"You little- COME HERE!" I yelled as I tried to get off of the bed.

She immediately ran out of the room, forgetting that this apartment was pretty small and that I would find her pretty easily. I quickly lifted myself off of the bed and headed towards the most obvious hiding place, the living room.