Chapter 12

Best Friends

3rd Person P.O.V.
"So where is she?" Asked Jimin entering the apartment.

"She's still asleep" whispered Yoongi letting Jimin into the living room.

Jimin nodded as he made himself comfortable on the sofa.

Yoongi had called Jimin this morning to help out MinYoung. He thought that since Jimin knew MinYoung, it would be easier for her to remember everything. He told himself it would be the fastest way for her to leave soon.

But something stopped him.

He wasn't sure anymore if he wanted MinYoung to leave.

"So, can you tell me anything about MinYoung?" Asked Yoongi.

"She's stubborn." Said Jimin blinking his eyes a few times. "But she's hardworking. That's what I like about her."

Yoongi nodded understandingly before leaning himself on the sofa.

"What about her family?"

Jimin frowned at the question.

"I remember how her family used to be the happiest one alive." He grinned. "They were always together and fights were the rarest thing that happened between them."

"That sounds nice"

Jimin grin soon turned upside down.

"But things changed for her. Her older sister, MinRa, got married. She married a rich man, so she left to live with them. The man she married had sent money to the happy family, but the money started to cause fights with the parents. Soon enough, MinYoung's father had run away with the money. Things got worst for MinYoung when her mother got diagnosed with lung cancer." He paused. "MinYoung worked hard to save her mother, but she was too late. She died and MinYoung never got the chance to say goodbye. I don't know how, but she told me she paid the hospital bills. I don't know where she got the money. I never got to ask her because the next day she suddenly left leaving me a text. She said she was running away, but what was she running away from?"

"Those men," said Yoongi.

"What?"

"The day I met MinYoung, she was running away from two men. I don't know who they were, but they wanted money from her." Explained Yoongi.

Jimin tried to understand everything but the puzzle pieces just wouldn't fit.

"Yoongi?" Said a faded voice.

"MinYoung, you're awake." Said Yoongi as he saw MinYoung rubbing her eyes.

"Good Morning"

MinYoung stopped rubbing her eyes as she started searching for the owner of the unfamiliar voice. Her eyes landed on Jimin who was sitting on the sofa with a smile on his face.

"Aren't you the stranger from last time?"

"Come and sit," said Yoongi patting the free spot next to him.

MinYoung's eyebrows crashed together in confusion as she made her way towards the sofa, still, her gaze fixed on Jimin.

"You do not know how much I want to hug you right now." Says Jimin as he keeps on staring at MinYoung.