Chapter 14

Basketball Team

Yoongi's P.O.V.
I finished work a bit earlier today so I decided to wait for MinYoung to finish as well. There is no way I was going to let her go home alone anymore, it's too risky after everything that's happened.

I stared at MinYoung as she cleaned up the plates from a table. Watching her reminded me of what happened yesterday. Her words stayed stuck in my head.

'Yoongi, you were always my number one and you always will be.'

I couldn't help but smile at those words. I never I thought I would hear that from her.

"Yoongi?"

I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard MinYoung's voice. I looked at her and she seemed ready to leave.

"I saw a park close by, can we walk there before heading home?" she asked.

She looked like she really wanted to go. It was obvious because she was literally pouting.

"Pleeeaaaasssseeeee" she whined.

I rolled my eyes and let out a sigh.

"Fine," I said walking out.

I can hear her jumping in excitement as she followed behind me.

°°°

We were inside the park and we've been walking around for a while now. My feet started to hurt although we've been only walking for two minutes.

I looked at MinYoung who seemed lost in her thoughts. She was looking around so much as if it was her first time coming to a park.

"Can we go now?" I asked.

"No! Let's go there!" She yelled pointing at a place surrounded by fences.

I wasn't able to see what it was because it was pretty far. I was going to say no, but MinYoung was already running her way there.

I let out a frustrated sigh as I slid my hands into my pocket.

More walking for me then.

MinYoung's P.O.V.
I arrived at the other part of the park. There was a basketball court which had fences surrounding it. There was an opening for people to enter and play. In fact, people were already playing inside.

They were all wearing the same basketball uniform

They were all wearing the same basketball uniform. Some were sitting on the bench while others seemed to be practicing.

As I watched them play, Yoongi crossed my mind.

Wasn't he a basketball player?

I looked around me to see if he was here, but all I saw was a guy walking really slowly towards me.