Chapter 7

Wrist

MinYoung's P.O.V.
"Thank you for coming, come again soon!" I said as I bowed to the customers.

It was my third day on the job and I think I was doing pretty well. I didn't have to deal with any problems. The only thing that annoyed me was that the super good food was being thrown out. I wish I could finish the food for them.

I facepalmed myself before turning around to find Yoongi. I haven't seen him since this morning. I walked to the restaurant's kitchen and found him washing the dishes. He was groaning each time he was scrubbing a plate. He must really hate washing the dishes.

His sleeves were rolled up so they wouldn't get wet. I then noticed a bandage tied around his right wrist. I never noticed it before, maybe because he is always wearing long sleeves.

I was about to walk up to him, but he suddenly dropped the plate in the sink making me stop. Luckily it only fell inside the sink, so it didn't break. The manager was walking by and saw Yoongi dropped the plate.

"Min Yoongi! Don't you know how to do your job right!?" He yelled.

I just stood there and watched him getting yelled at. I never really liked the manager. He was mean and disrespectful.

"Sorry. My wrist is just-"

"Don't use your broken wrist as an excuse!" He yelled not letting Yoongi finish his sentence. "If you weren't stupid enough to break your wrist playing a useless sport, you probably would've had a better life."

I don't know what the manager meant by breaking his wrist with a sport, but it made me mad that he said that to Yoongi.

I immediately walked up to them and looked at the manager straight in the eye which I somehow never thought I would do.

"You can't do that." I said. "All he did was drop a plate inside the sink. It didn't even break!"

"And what does this have to do with you?" Asked the manager as he glared at me.

His glare made me lose my confidence. I couldn't talk anymore, my mouth was completely shut. He slowly started to approach me making me move back.

"You have only been working here for three days, you know? Do you really think I'm going to let this fly?" He said as he kept walking to me.

I couldn't back away anymore because my back hit the sink. My hands were placed on the sink behind my back. The manager was closer to me than ever. I didn't like it. His fingers were placed under my chin and lifted my head up.

"You don't want to know what I can do." He said.

I didn't like that look in his eyes. My hands started to tremble and I felt like tears were about to fall out.

"Stop!" I heard Yoongi yell as he pulled the manager's hand away from my chin. "Don't touch her."

The manager placed his hand away from me and then backed off. He smirked lightly and walked off.

Yoongi quickly approached me and placed his hands on my shoulder.

"Are you okay!? What's wrong with you!? He's your manager you know!?" He yelled shaking me.