Chapter 3

Remember

3rd Person P.O.V.
Yoongi grabbed his coat and went to grab his bag. MinYoung looked at him with a confused expression asking herself where he was going.

"I'm going to work. If you need anything, just call me. Well if you have a phone that is... " Said Yoongi.

MinYoung was sitting on the sofa with her legs crossed. She stared at Yoongi with a blank expression as her eyes blinked a few times.

"I'm guessing you don't have a phone." Said Yoongi.

He let out a light sigh and took his phone out. He approached MinYoung and handed it to her.

"I'm working part-time as a waiter in a small restaurant. Just tap on this number and it should directly call the place I work in. Got it?" He explained.

MinYoung looked at the phone and then at Yoongi. She slightly smiled and quickly nodded. Yoongi stood up and walked up to the door to leave.

"Why do you have to leave?" Innocently asked MinYoung.

"Because I need to work for money. I'm leaving now." Said Yoongi before locking the door behind him.

°°°

MinYoung's P.O.V.
I was still sitting on the sofa not knowing what to do. My eyes were wandering around the small apartment searching for something, but I didn't know what exactly I was searching for.

My eyes stopped on a familiar small backpack. I stood up from the sofa and walked up to the backpack that was on the floor. I unzipped it and found lots of food and water. But what caught my attention was a small picture frame. The picture contained a beautiful woman around her 30s or 40s.

My fingers started to brush the picture as my eyes analyzed it. I suddenly felt tears rolling down my cheeks. I didn't know why, but the more I stared at the picture, the more my heart ached. I put the picture back in the bag and wiped away my tears. A sudden thought hit me while I was staring at the bag.

What if this had something to do with my memories?

I only have one month to remember everything and judging by the way Yoongi acts, I don't think he would keep me in his apartment any longer.

I looked around Yoongi's room and gathered some papers and a pencil. I went back to the living room where the bag was. I sat on the floor with the bag in front of me making myself comfortable. I took out all the things inside the bag, but all I found was that picture, an old letter, some water, and a bit of money.

The letter looked ripped, so I made sure to be careful. I read it a few time to get something in my mind, but there was nothing. All I knew is that the letter was apparently from my father who is supposed to be somewhere in Seoul.

I wrote down every reaction I had to the picture and the letter. I also wrote down things that might have something to do with my life. Like maybe the person in the picture was my sister, I mean, she looks really young in this picture. Could she possibly be my mother?

°°°

Yoongi's P.O.V.
Man, I hated my job. But I have no choice but to work here. How else would I pay for my apartment?

I hated everything about this job. The customers always ordering us around, the complaints we get from the rich people who think they're better than others, the food they throw away without even finishing it and worst of all, washing the dishes.

But I have no choice. This is the only job that pays well.

Before going straight home, I stopped by a store that sells phones. I need to get a phone for MinYoung. She probably had a phone, but it must have broken after that accident.

I went inside the store and looked at the different phone designs. Man, they were expensive. I tried to get a good phone, but also something that wouldn't cost much. If only they sold phones for 3$ just like those chains I bought a few days ago.

°°°

I finally chose a phone for MinYoung. I bought a pink case with it. Girls like pink,right?

I used the bus to get home faster. Most of the time I would walk, but I was feeling a bit lazy today and it was getting dark out.

When I was close to home, I got off the bus. I automatically walked to the apartment building that was just a few meters away.

I finally arrived at the second floor and used my key to open the door to my place. I slowly entered and hung my coat up. As I turned around to find MinYoung, I saw a small figure sitting on the floor.

It was MinYoung.

She was soundly sleeping with a picture frame in her hands. Her head was resting on the wall while her legs were folded up to her chin. I slowly approached her to check on her. I saw how there were papers around her with notes written on them. I took a quick glance at the papers noticing how hard she was working to get her memories back.

I slowly took the picture frame away from MinYoung's hand and stared at it. The picture was the one I saw yesterday when I went through her bag. After analyzing the picture a bit, I noticed how the woman resembled MinYoung. The woman could've maybe been her mother?

I shook the thought off my head and looked at MinYoung. A smile slowly formed on my lips as I stared at her sleeping figure. Her head started to tilt down as her body followed , so I quickly caught her before she could fall.

With both my hands, I carried MinYoung's small body to my room. I slowly placed her on the bed and covered her with a small blanket. I offed the lights and silently left the room.

I guess I'm sleeping in the living room tonight.

A/N:
I don't even know how many chapters this book will contain 🤔

Anyways... Hello fellow readers!

I hope you are enjoying reading this book as much as I am enjoying writing it!

Please show your appreciation to this book by voting!

Bye bye~