A knock interrupts me from the awesome deep thought session I was having with myself and snapping back to the reality I find Xavier peeping inside. I nod and he comes in, his hair glistening wet and so are his clothes. He holds two ice-cream boxes in his hands, one's favour being Cookies & Cream and the other's being Belgium Chocolate.

''Want some?'' he asks politely and I get up from where I was sitting giving him a towel to wipe his hair.

His forehead furrows in confusion and I stand on my tippy-toes and ruffle his hair with the towel making the white piece of fluffy cloth absorb the water that was dripping down his hair.

After I am done drying his hair I take the ice-cream boxes from his hands telling him to go change otherwise he would get a cold. I don't leave ro for an argument and he leaves the room. I keep the boxes on the king-sized bed and sit right next to the Cookies & Cream box.

You can't blame me, food is bae.

After waiting for a few minutes your highness steps in the room wearing another black tee with jeans. The clothes that he is wearing now seriously look like the clothes he was wearing before.

He comes in sits down and ruffles my hair causing me to pout at him.

''It's raining like crazy,'' he says opening his ice-cream.

''I have never seen it rain like this before,'' I comment taking a large bite of my delicious desert.

''I have seen a storm come once on the 2nd of January,'' he says as if he is remembering something, something that is buried in the back of is mind, ''I was only fourteen at that time.''

Those are perhaps the only two sentences to coagulate my blood. And just for a minute, no, only for a second my heart stops beating. I hear it skip a beat.

I look at Xavier incredulously wondering how he remembers such details. I can hardly remember what I ate for breakfast this morning.

I internally shrug and continue to relish the God's ultimate gift to mankind.

''Where did you get this ice-cream from?'' I ask as I lick clean the spoon.

''Ben N' Jerry,'' he says taking a bite of his ice-cream.

No one speaks and a comfortable silence drifts around us as we eat the ice-cream enjoying it to the fullest.

Within minutes my ice-cream along with Xavier's has vanished into thin air and I look at Xavier sadness filling my eyes. He gives me the same look and exits the room. Just as he leaves a thunder can be heard.

Unknowingly I flinch, just a bit. Not soon after that I start feeling cold. Like I-am-going-to-die-in-a-weather-like-this cold. I start shivering and another thunder is echoed throughout the surface of the earth followed by another one.

It is pitch black outside and flashes of lightening can be seen. I bring my legs to my chest hugging them tight so that the coldness in the air disappears and I can block away the haunted memories that I tried so hard to push behind me.

Xavier comes in with a bag of chips and a worried expression crosses his face but is replaced by his blank face.

''Are you alright, love?'' he asks his voice laced with concern.

''What do you think, idiot?'' I ask not lifting up my head which was buried between my knees.

''In spite of feeling cold, love,'' he says amusingly, ''You can't hide that sarcasm of yours, can you?''

And with that being said a warm, fluffy blanket drapes over me and I look at him, he offers me a small smile. He hesitates probably wondering where to sit as his eyes roam everywhere but he refuses to look at me.