•Kingu• (Lemon)

Start from the beginning

"To Missionary (Y/N)!"

"Long live the new age spiritual movement!"

I could've never been happier in hearing the sound of joy coming from their lips. Truly, I have fulfilled my mission quite well. The teachings that I have taught them will never be forgotten but it will remain in their hearts forever. To see how the strength of my influence can impact their lives to become better made me realize all that Domin needed was a pace of change.

Darkness had fallen soon and I was bound to retire for the night. As I changed into my (f/c) night gown and brushed my (h/l) (h/c) hair, I couldn't help thinking that something bad would happen tomorrow. Tiredness then proved to win my heart over anything else. Nothing feels good than to drown all my thoughts in a long and heavy slumber.

The next morning, a couple of knocks turned up at my door which woke me from my dear sleep. I then opened the door in shock to see King Geoffrey Chaucer with his guards at my doorstep.

"Lovely morning, Missionary (Y/N)!" the handsome black haired male greeted genuinely.

"Lovely morning! Your M-Majesty, I'm curious to know why are you here?" confusion mixed with nervousness played in my mind.

"To simply answer your question, I just want your company~" he states, taking out his hand.

"Alright my king." I took his hand, going along with him to the black carriage that will be taking us to the Dilston Castle. His satisfaction would be the utmost of concern so obeying the powerful king's orders was mandatory.

During the whole silent trip, there he laid looking at me in a way no one had ever looked at me before. From the warmth of his breath, I could feel his skin inching closer and closer to mine. Him sitting this close to me racked my body in complete dread. Funny how all of this is taking place when he certainly knows that I loathe his entire existence.

'Just stop this endless torment, will you?'

"We have arrived, my Cherub~" the nerve of him calling me whatever he wants.

He lead me inside the beautiful grand castle. Decorations of weapons, wall hangings, murals, and coats of arms hung on the wall within the Great Hall. There was a large fireplace for warmth and long tables with benches set around the walls for the diners. Even the floor was taken care of and spread with straw and herbs to keep out pests while provided with little fragrance. Also, the seating arrangements were quite well defined.

King Geoffrey propped the seat open for me to sit down then he sat himself in his seat where his servant pulled the chair out. The servant left us alone when he heard him mutter a 'Thank You.'

"My Lord, why are you looking at me like that?" I read him carefully.

A female servant placed the two dishes on the table that held a creamy tomato bisque soup together with the roasted chicken which was sided by the herb basted potato. What's in store for dessert was indeed a sweet delicious pastry.

"It's so easy to see right through your differences (Y/N). Everything about you has changed. How about telling me your past while we feast on this blessed food." it came out more as an order than a question.

"I was the only child in the family. I became interested in (F/H) before I became a missionary. The thought of (F/H) makes me really happy that I was ready to be like the other eminent (J/P) out there. However, the beauty of religion spoke to me. It called me to pursue it and I happen to never look back from that moment onwards. I wholeheartedly entrust my life into it." my hands were shaking as I explained my knotted past. I can't afford to drop my guard down and I won't let him unveil my dark secrets.