When I was on the ground floor, I slowly walked into the kitchen. I wasn't wearing any shoes, so it was easier not to make noise. When I reach the kitchen, I walked over to the huge fridge and open it. Last night when I was sneaking around late I noticed a perfectly full jar of cookie and cream ice-cream.

   Cookie and Cream! Of course, I have to steal it.

   I took out the jar of ice-cream, then walked over to the draw to take out two spoons.

   I place Henrique on the island to sit, while I sat on a stool. I take off the cap of the jar and looked down at the ice-cream.

   I moan at the black and white mixture. This ice-cream was made for me. Ms Wilson must have known Cookie and Cream was my favourite, so she left me this goody in the fridge as an apology treat.

Yeah right.

   Laughing, I shake my head and pushed my spoon in the icy mixture, I shovel a large amount then place it in my mouth. I shivered from the sudden coldness, but I didn't mind it at all. It was so worth it. I took a next spoon but placing it in Henrique's mouth instead.

   He made his face up from the sudden brain freeze but then quickly lick the rest off the spoon. When I moved the spoon from his mouth he starts reaching for it.

   Laughing, "Look at that. You have good taste in ice-cream." I put in the spoon again and give me another taste. I let go of the spoon giving Henrique full control to feed himself.

   I dipped my spoon in the ice-cream and brought it back to my mouth, watching me Henrique did the same thing.

   I smiled. He was super smart.

   "Hey, you're stealing all my ice-cream." I playful said at the baby whose face was now covered in ice-cream.

   "The last time I check that was my ice-cream." I froze at the voice behind me.

Oh, Oh. I got caught.

   I slowly turned around with the spoon in hand. Alexander was standing at the entrance of the kitchen. He was wearing a white T-shirt and shorts. He looked hella sexy, like always.

   I flushed. "I'm sorry. I had no idea it was yours." I didn't care whose it was either. This house is owned by a billionaire, he can buy the whole ice-cream factory if he wanted.

   "I'll let you off the hook if you let me have some."

  "Deal!" he walked past me and open the cutlery draw taking out a spoon. I pull one of the stools closer to me and sat.

  He looked at Henrique and smile. "He seems to be enjoying himself."

   "Oh, yeah. We both are. Cookie and Cream is the best ice-cream on the planet."

  He nods his head and smile. "I completely agree and that's why I bought 10 of these jars."

  I looked at him with my eyes widen. "What?"

   "I know. Ten." He says nodding.

  I shake my head. "This is the only one in the fridge."

   He chuckles. "I'm a billionaire, why would I have one fridge?" I nod. It made complete sense, why would he have one refrigerator?

   I looked at him with a grin on my face, "So you're telling me, that somewhere in this house there is a next fridge that has nine other jars of cookie and cream ice-cream?"

   "Yup." He answered popping the p.

  "No way! I don't believe you."

   "There is. I can tell you where it is but I'd be giving away my secret stash because there is also chocolate bars and everything sweet there." My mind could only think about the cookie and cream ice-cream and all the other chocolate he was talking about.

   "Trust me, I'm not the person to give that kind of information. I love chocolate, so I would probably eat everything in that fridge and not give you any."

  "Yea and that's why I'm keeping it to myself." He chuckles and places his full spoon in his mouth.

   "Meanie." I pretend to be angry and turn my head away.

   "I'm not a meanie." he denies, "I'm am probably going to be the nicest man you'll ever meet."

   Laughing, "Right." I said sarcastically. "Nice men don't let nice girls lose their jobs or embarrass them either."

   He left his hands to his chest. "Okay, I did make you lose your job, but I have a valid reason why." Shaking his head. "I've never embarrassed you."

    I rolled my eyes. "Of course, you have many times. In front of Mr. Ryan. Many times, in front of Ms. Wilson."

  "Those were not intentional." He defended.

  I raised my eyebrows at him. "Really, weren't they?"

  He reached for my arms and turn me to face him. "I'd never hurt anyone intentionally. I know I treated you awful and I'm sorry, but you can't really expect me not to. I thought you were the girl who ruined my parent's marriage and left her baby in an office. I didn't have much choice."

   "Everyone has a choice," I repeated his words to him. He did have a choice; his choice was to believe I was telling the truth and he chose not to.

  "I'm sorry. I should have taken your word."

  "Thank you." I offered a small smile as I looked into his brown eyes.

   Henrique let out a little scream beside us with cause us to break contact.

Déjà-vus

   We both start laughing as we looked at the baby was now completely covered in ice-cream.

  When did that even happen?

  I laugh and shake my head. This is the exact reason why babies can't be left alone for too long.

    "He's gonna need a bath." Says Alexander as he looked at the baby.

  "Yea and this island is going to need some bleach." I look down at the island which hand ice-cream all over.

   "You take care of this. I'll go get him cleaned up and ready for bed.." I lifted my face and looked into Alexander's eyes. Did he just offer to do something?

   "You don't have to look at me so shocked. I know a thing or two about babies and plus, I had him before you came." He lifts up Henrique off the messy island and places him in his arms.

   "You'll be messy too." I noticed as some of Henrique's cookie rubbed against his shirt.

  "It's okay. I needed a bath anyway." He turns to leave with Henrique but turn back at me. "Goodnight Kalliyah."

I smiled, "Goodnight, Alexander."