"Oh, don't worry. I'll remember." I couldn't understand his tone, so I continued.

  "She went to Camborne College for a year and a half to study Cosmetics but dropped out after she met a man who made her a model. That's it." That's the only thing I was willing to share. I didn't want him digging in my past as well.

  "That's all?" he asked with an unsatisfied look on his face.

    "I don't know much about my sister. I haven't seen her in years. I can't help you look for her. Check commercials and magazines, she is hard to miss." How can you when she's always half naked.

   "Don't you think I've tried all those?"

  I rolled my eyes.

  He shakes his head. "No. I want valuable information that can help me find her."

 "What do you consider valuable information because I thought I just gave you some." What other information could I possibly have to help find Alliyah?

  "What does she like? Places she likes going. People she hangs out with. A name of her close friend. Those are the things that would help find her."

   I rub my hands against my face. These were memories I didn't want coming back. "We lived in San Francisco, very close to the sea. She loved the sea and beaches. So, I guess you can start searching the coasts of cities." Beaches were our thing. We'd go to the beach every Saturday and play with the other kids or teens. "She likes Alaska, she talked about living there all the time as a kid. I didn't really know a lot of her friends to be honest. I wouldn't say she had a close friend. We were best friends, we didn't really need anyone but ourselves. When we were not hanging out together she was with her model friends and I was out with my friends too."

   I shake my head. The friends that I had to leave behind. All the bad things that happened in my life was her fault.

   "Why are you even looking for her? She left Henrique here." I raised my voice, "Do you really think she wants to be found? Do you think she cares about anyone but herself?" I hear could hear my voice cracking and feel the tears coming. "If she wanted Henrique she would have kept him but No! She didn't. She left him at your office, left him so she could go back to her model life and so all the immoral things. That's how she is. She hurts people. She doesn't care about anyone. Nobody." I felt the first tear on my face.

  My sister was mean and evil. Look what she did to her own child, look what she did to me.

   The loud crying of Henrique came through the walkie talky. I wiped my face with both my hands. Thank God Henrique woke up, he saved me from a whole heap of embarrassment that was about to come. I push the chair back and stand.

   "I have to go, Henrique, is awake and he's probably very hungry." I held on tight to walkie talky in my hands. I didn't want Alexander mentioning my little breakdown.

  He nods, then said. "We'll continue this later."

  Nodding I turn and left the office.

  I couldn't wait until I was far away from that office.

  What the hell just happened?

   I started crying in front him now he knows that something terribly really happened with my sister and he's going want to dig up old wounds. Wounds that still haven't healed as yet.

   Whenever you're sad just eat ice-cream and that's exactly what I going to do now. I walk down the stairs with Henrique on my hips. It was around 10 pm so Ms. Wilson was probably already asleep and Alexander, well I had no idea about his sleeping habits.